A bit of reminiscing...

The Conservative

A bit of reminiscing...

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 am

I miss the days that when you saw a guy in a dress, you knew he lost a bet.

Today I saw one dressed up as a woman on the subway, good lord, he is trying to be a beta she at best, and I can tell you right now he was an ugly man, he made an even uglier woman. And for god sakes, lay off the fucking perfume, last time I checked he was still human, not a walking perfume dispenser.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Re: A bit of reminiscing...

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:43 am

You should move to Asheville. You'd never see that shit ever.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You should move to Asheville. You'd never see that shit ever.
Trust me, I'm debating about moving in a few years either way. After this job has run its course and everyone is on the track to success or it has gone belly up, I'm probably moving to NH at worst case scenario.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 am

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You should move to Asheville. You'd never see that shit ever.
Trust me, I'm debating about moving in a few years either way. After this job has run its course and everyone is on the track to success or it has gone belly up, I'm probably moving to NH at worst case scenario.

Well, I was joking. The closer you get to Asheville, the more frequent you will see it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Well, I was joking. The closer you get to Asheville, the more frequent you will see it.
Not in NH, not unless you want to be harassed like basic.

Most major cities are like that anyway, unless you live in a blood red state, then good luck...
#NotOneRedCent