Re: Trump soils the Boy Scouts

Post by BjornP » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
See, told ya they hate it.
Suspicious of it. Hate?

Sin of wrath brother. Sin of wrath.
Dont you know that criticism and questioning something is hate. :ugeek:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:07 am

BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
See, told ya they hate it.
Suspicious of it. Hate?

Sin of wrath brother. Sin of wrath.
Damndest thing, I don't know it.

Clearly the source of my unremitting immorality. :angry-devil:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:40 am

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:40 am

ssu wrote:
clubgop wrote: Look at the moral preening from the people that endlessly defended a serial rapists and sexual harraser. not to mention a perpetual drunk that killed someone. Overplay that hand, bitch then DIAF.
And do remember that the Democrats were in favour of slavery too!!!

Aahhh... the line that defending Trump has gone to: If you oppose Stalin, you cannot be anything else than loyal supporter of Hitler. Hence anybody critisizing the actions of Stalin is a total hypocrite.

Yep, absolutely nobody in the World cannot both dislike Trump and Clinton.
Keep overplaying that hand in which talking greasy to Boy Scouts equals the holocaust and pretending that the hack bitches of this board, especially brewery Clinton equals the whole world. Do yourself a favor Simo, take the drama llama out back, remove the stick from brews ass and Finnish it.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 am

BjornP wrote:

Oh definitely, just try questioning Critical Race theory, white privilege, all the things that no one untill now thought was racist, homophobic or sexist and you'll get reminded about how much you "X". Since those people are highly educated college professors all, that sort of logic must be the smart logic that can applied to you criticizing religion. It's all very logical, you see.

Premise 1: People who criticize or are suspicious of people's beliefs, are hateful.
Premise 2: You criticize and are suspicious of people's beliefs.

Conclusion: You are hateful.

It's practically science.

:whistle:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 am

BjornP wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Oh definitely, just try questioning Critical Race theory, white privilege, all the things that no one untill now thought was racist, homophobic or sexist and you'll get reminded about how much you "X". Since those people are highly educated college professors all, that sort of logic must be the smart logic that can applied to you criticizing religion. It's all very logical, you see.

Premise 1: People who criticize or are suspicious of people's beliefs, are hateful.
Premise 2: You criticize and are suspicious of people's beliefs.

Conclusion: You are hateful.

It's practically science.

:whistle:
Very objective.

The very moral right should be pleased.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:49 pm

today the Boy Scouts Chief Scout Executive, Michael Surbaugh, released a letter of explanation and apology, which in part reads:

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree. That was never our intent. The invitation for the sitting U.S. President to visit the National Jamboree is a long-standing tradition that has been extended to the leader of our nation that has had a Jamboree during his term since 1937. It is in no way an endorsement of any person, party or policies. For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program."
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:54 pm

:lol:

the only people who care still don't know no one else cares
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 pm

brewster wrote:today the Boy Scouts Chief Scout Executive, Michael Surbaugh, released a letter of explanation and apology, which in part reads:

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree. That was never our intent. The invitation for the sitting U.S. President to visit the National Jamboree is a long-standing tradition that has been extended to the leader of our nation that has had a Jamboree during his term since 1937. It is in no way an endorsement of any person, party or policies. For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program."
The thing a nutshell.

Or perhaps old man Trump simply gets confused treats any speaking opportunity in front of a crowd as he would be talking to his loyal supporters in a political rally.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 pm

he's really done this time.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751