Trump soils the Boy Scouts

brewster

Re: Trump soils the Boy Scouts

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:52 pm

clubgop wrote:The right has to stop politicizing children? Yeah you bitches first.
Your understanding the difference between private speech and that of public officials is predictably too much to ask. You deny that there's such a thing a nonpartisan institution. I hate to say it, but even GWB had more sense of office than to do this shit, and his dad would die first, that dude has class.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Trump is turning Boy Scouts into Hitlerjungend and there's nothing shit lib hilary shills can do about it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:08 pm

:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Clinging to their panic and inclusiveness
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:25 pm

brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote:The right has to stop politicizing children? Yeah you bitches first.
Your understanding the difference between private speech and that of public officials is predictably too much to ask. You deny that there's such a thing a nonpartisan institution. I hate to say it, but even GWB had more sense of office than to do this shit, and his dad would die first, that dude has class.
How many times do I have to tell you IDGAF anymore? You Sauled Alinsky all the ass and now we fight back in kind and you bitches need a fainting couch because "its the end of democracy." DIAF!

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/368084.php
It was that moment that everything changed for me--not only the harassment, fake Yelp reviews and the death threats that forced them to temporarily close up shop--oh, that was bad enough, but the most powerful man on Earth bullying a couple of small town pizza owners from Indiana simply for expressing an opinion on a hypothetical asked of them by a reporter with a malicious agenda? That was when I snapped
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:28 pm

I'll tell you what the inclusiveness polive are pissed at is that Trump recited the Boy Scout pledge that talks about Morality. That word is like holy wate to SJW Vampires
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:29 pm

clubgop wrote:How many times do I have to tell you IDGAF anymore? You Sauled Alinsky all the ass and now we fight back in kind and you bitches need a fainting couch because "its the end of democracy." DIAF!

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/368084.php

Woh. Cool site o_O

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:I'll tell you what the inclusiveness polive are pissed at is that Trump recited the Boy Scout pledge that talks about Morality. That word is like holy wate to SJW Vampires
I didn't know until recently how much the left hates the idea of an objective morality not subject to their whims. Working in education has been revelatory.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Is this to be a morality thread?

:dance:

:pray:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen