Gen. Ripper Was Right; Your Sperm Count Sucks

TheReal_ND

Re: Gen. Ripper Was Right; Your Sperm Count Sucks

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:In all honesty, traffic is really where over half of my hatred of population growth comes from.
White people tend to do a -V- on the highway. We keep the parallels clear, and while not always, usually attemp to pass on the left. Brown people simply have no concept of this kind of behavior. From what I can tell, most of them just get on to a six lane highway and are like, "YOLO LMAO xDDDD"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:54 am

Gaia works in mysterious ways. :dance:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are pretty beta in outlook and mentality, man. Just having shit that works is not what we are talking about here.

If you had command of your shit you wouldn't be three kids into a woman you don't really like.
Damn!

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:Gaia works in mysterious ways. :dance:
Lol

I've always made the joke that the net extinction level event isn't an asteroid, it's us. We are the plague on the planet to wipe it clean and start anew lol

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You are pretty beta in outlook and mentality, man. Just having shit that works is not what we are talking about here.

If you had command of your shit you wouldn't be three kids into a woman you don't really like.
shots fired.
Probably looks that way from the outside, but you'd eat those words if you knew me personally. I go my own way. I'm in this situation because I spent over a decade drinking and fucking, moved across the country to start over and build a family. I'm with the wrong woman for romance, but the perfect one for stability and raising of kids.

I realize that I haven't given her much credit on here, because I use this place to vent my frustrations and shit on Stupid. She's been right with me on prepping, learning skills, and fostering a family life. She's learned to make a lot of foods from scratch, craft various things, and can our goods. Her family isn't ideal, but they've taken me in and shown me a lot about how to live that I couldn't get from my own.

As for the alpha thing, I tend to be the leader of any social group that I'm in, and defend what's mine without hesitation. I just don't jump in like a broheim- I tend to find a way to fuck you back 10x harder down the road.

Self control, dignity, and iron resolve. That's what makes a man.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 am

And judo. Don't forget judo.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:51 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:12 am

Fuck this, I have no issues reproducing, my wife was told she wouldn't be able to get pregnant for a year after a surgery, three months later, Boom, baby in the belly!

The people who have dropped in Sperm Count are the same ones that are your SJC pussies crying that things aren't fair. Want to stop this bullshit, it's simple, stop reproducing with beta males and look for real men. Ones that don't have an issue growing a beard, have testosterone in their system, and know how to take a woman to the stars and back in bed and out.

Have I offended people? Then you are part of the problem.

And for those "Man Cave" pussies... grow a fucking pair. If you wife can tell you where to go, then give up your fucking man card and put on a pair of heels and start going drag.

Your house is your castle that you share with your queen if it's not... then you aren't a king, but her bitch.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 am

getting testy in here. someone open a window.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 am

Okeefenokee wrote:getting testy in here. someone open a window.
So we can throw out the Betas? Works for me.
#NotOneRedCent