Gen. Ripper Was Right; Your Sperm Count Sucks

Fife

Gen. Ripper Was Right; Your Sperm Count Sucks

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:54 pm

FIFTY-TWO PERCENT.

You limp-dicks could use a little more lead in your pencils. Comments?

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/271078/

Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study
After accounting for factors including age and how long men had gone without ejaculation, the team found that sperm concentration fell from 99 million per ml in 1973 to 47.1 million per ml in 2011 – a decline of 52.4% – among western men unaware of their fertility.

For the same group, total sperm count – the number of sperm in a semen sample – fell by just under 60%.

TheReal_ND

Re: Gen. Ripper Was Right; Your Sperm Count Sucks

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

:think: weird. I don't suppose it has anything to do with all the estrogen mimickers we consume or pharmeceutical waste in the water.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Beta male syndrome. Not due to more Alpha males, it's women assuming the Alpha position.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Could be. Betas have always existed though. Maybe stress. Women working may effect stress levels I suppose.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Our hormones are fucked up. Most of us are like that now.

It's environmental but also cultural.

The advice that it's all behavioral (stop being a beta male!) is pointless, in my opinion, because this beta male bullshit really comes after the hormone crash.

I am coming to believe the crisis in masculinity in our culture is a medical crisis first and foremost. The causes likely are complex and interrelated. It's not a moral or personal failure, really, though it still is possible to overcome it with some fortitude (like getting used to fasting for a few days, lifting weights regularly, and consciously make more masculine choices each day). Yet underneath it all, we are poisoned by estrogenic chemicals every single day. Our diets are fucked. Our culture demonizes us and undercuts us at every point. We are raised by women who have taken control of every major educational level and now even the corporate world (indirectly, but still they dominate it now).

I find that it helps to condition my body and become master of my body. Maybe living in pain for so long has made me more aware of this lack of command most of us have nowadays. But I do think most of us lack it. Training is not just about gaining physical strength, endurance, and skills. It's also about conditioning yourself to hunger (fasting), to the cold (i.e. Wim Hoff method), to pain, and even to our emotional state. Learn to be in command of your shit.

I am coming to realize that we need to focus on command of our bodies first. From there we are able to extend the circle of command (or whatever you want to call it) into our external world, starting with our families and then outward into our business and other social roles.

At the fundamental level, masculinity is about establishing order and security in the world. That requires command. Self-command is the basis of everything masculine.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Back-in-the-day, when women were in charge of house-n-home, and men brought in the paycheck, there was a kind of Alpha equality. Nowadays, women still rule the roost but men have no sanctuary. It's a woman's world now; why do you think so many men wish to be referred to as women.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Back-in-the-day, when women were in charge of house-n-home, and men brought in the paycheck, there was a kind of Alpha equality. Nowadays, women still rule the roost but men have no sanctuary. It's a woman's world now; why do you think so many men wish to be referred to as women.

I think that is a consequence of the hormone collapse. Don't you ever think that the success of a civilization has as much to do with the amount of testosterone in that civilization as any other factor?

We let women walk all over us. We especially allow ourselves to be reduced to nothing more than utilities (weapons) for women to harm other men.

Men have to learn to say NO. We need to do it in our personal lives, but we especially need to do it collectively.

Yet all this stuff is a consequence of our low hormones, in my opinion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Don't know what you fags are talking about. My shit's working fine.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 pm

You are pretty beta in outlook and mentality, man. Just having shit that works is not what we are talking about here.

If you had command of your shit you wouldn't be three kids into a woman you don't really like.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Nature, completely unbidden, solves problems without regard to what humans believe should be valued. We have, for eons, been building societies that require fewer people, and lo and behold, virility starts to decline. Doesn't exactly surprise me, or even strike me as negative by any convincing moral rubric.

Or it is because you pussies haven't been taking your Alex Jones recommended vitality pills, and now western society is doomed... I don't know, I'm not a nerdy scientist, I have very robust sperm.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen