Britain Brings the Hammer Down on Traditional Genders

Kazmyr

Re: Britain Brings the Hammer Down on Traditional Genders

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:We can do a stripper dancing in commercials, or all manner of sexy prowling, but nothing that shows evidence of sex or nudity.
Um, no?

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm left wondering - when did the English go FUCKING NUTS?

No really....wtf is going on over there?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:We can do a stripper dancing in commercials, or all manner of sexy prowling, but nothing that shows evidence of sex or nudity.
Um, no?

Hmm. That's racy for an American commercial. Of course, it's balanced by the immediate vision of a loving, nuclear family and a happy black salesman.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm

it's balanced by the immediate vision of a loving, nuclear family and a happy black salesman.
Oh god damnit germany! Keep your cuck fetishes to yourselves. Fuck you. Hitler did nothing wrong you deserve to be wiped out.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
Um, no?

pwned you noob.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Um, no?

pwned you noob.
Skipped over the last few posts, and just jerked that one onto the board, didn't ya.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Um, no?

pwned you noob.
Skipped over the last few posts, and just jerked that one onto the board, didn't ya.
Nope. Read it all, and saw your asinine post about the puritanical American media get slapped in the face by the salty dick of reality.

Saw this commercial on local tv, over the rabbit ears, years ago,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
pwned you noob.
Nope. Read it all, and saw your asinine post about the puritanical American media get slapped in the face by the salty dick of reality.

Read the title of that video.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I knew you'd bite on that. I even gave you the out by telling you that I saw it on tv.

Newsflash grandpa, there's this thing called the internet, and there are tons of videos there that use tags like, "banned," to get more views.

Oh my lordy, this video says it was banned. Must be worth watching. Well I never...

Go do a youtube search for, "sexy tv ads," on youtube and tell me how many of them have, "banned," in the title. For fuck sake, you're gullible.

Holy Moses, they say this was banned? Well, I might just have gander. For research purposes of course.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I knew you'd bite on that. I even gave you the out by telling you that I saw it on tv.

Newsflash grandpa, there's this thing called the internet, and there are tons of videos there that use tags like, "banned," to get more views.

Oh my lordy, this video says it was banned. Must be worth watching. Well I never...

Go do a youtube search for, "sexy tv ads," on youtube and tell me how many of them have, "banned," in the title. For fuck sake, you're gullible.

Holy Moses, they say this was banned? Well, I might just have gander. For research purposes of course.
But, but, but, but GCF is so smart and sciencey, he would never fall for those obvious pitfalls and be so easily pwned. Would he?
:lol: