Bill de Blasio: I have no time for no stinking homeless!

The Conservative

Bill de Blasio: I have no time for no stinking homeless!

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:44 am

The Democrats only care about the homeless and others as long as they are not in plain sight. Bill de Blasio deserves to be roasted over this.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/23/homeless-b ... lean-ride/
Mayor Bill de Blasio ventured into the city’s decrepit subway system Sunday — but didn’t have to face the foul-smelling and often crazy vagrants whom ordinary New Yorkers are forced to contend with every day.

That’s because police were ordered to roust all the homeless people from two stations ahead of the mayor’s four-stop press event as he rode from his Park Slope gym to his new re-election headquarters in downtown Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The Post.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Re: Bill de Blasio: I have no time for no stinking homeless!

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm

What exactly is the problem here?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 am

NukeDog wrote:What exactly is the problem here?
So in other words, you have no issue that a governor or a representative uses police to clean the streets of homeless where they walk and take photo ops, but when they aren't around those same people are allowed to bother you at any time? Serious, you don't see a problem with this at all?

The Democrats especially are "For the poor", are you telling me that you don't see the hypocrisy? They are only "For the poor if it means votes, otherwise, get the fuck out of my face!" should be their mantra.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

They always have to move homeless around. When I was in LA skid row moved a couple blocks more than once.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 am

NukeDog wrote:They always have to move homeless around. When I was in LA skid row moved a couple blocks more than once.
Irrelevant, the fact that they only do it when someone important is coming around? Seriously?
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

So?

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Nukedog wrote:So?
:popcorn: ;)

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:55 pm

That’s because police were ordered to roust all the homeless people from two stations ahead of the mayor’s four-stop press event as he rode from his Park Slope gym to his new re-election headquarters in downtown Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The Post.
Read: We do this all the time but because we don't like the mayor we are going to tattle on him. Deep State NY edition.