A jew and an Anarchist goes to reddot

TheReal_ND

A jew and an Anarchist goes to reddot

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 pm

http://archive.is/fpwK8
Any other Jewish anarchists here?
When you go to temple, how do you deal with the Zionistic bs? How do you use your Judaism to further anarchism or radicalize your actions?
My favorite bit:

[–]Anarcho_Cyndaquilist <anarcha-feminist>
Obligatory: "I'm not a Jew, I'm Jew...ish."
I was raised atheist, but I'm ethnically jewish. I don't go to temple or anything like that, it's never been a thing in my family, as far as I know. Zionism is a really tough topic, though, that I think is very hard for gentiles to understand. I mean, you can say that a state based on the supremacy or preservation of one race of people is racist, or you can criticize their policies and militarism targeted against muslims in general and palestinians in particular...
"Ideology aside you're always a jew, the goyim don't even know le sigh"

But, when you have this cultural attitude all over the world, this anti-semitism, and you have this shared past where governments all over the world have tried to round you up or deport you or tax you or marginalize you or wall you off from the rest of society or exterminate you by the millions... well, it starts to make sense that you would want to have your own military and your own state, to stop that kind of thing from happening. Because it keeps happening. That's why we say "never again".
It'd be nice to know what it meant to have your own military and your own state. This is something I haven't experienced in my lifetime, nor my parents.

I mean, I don't plan to become an Israeli citizen or anything, I'll probably never even go there in my lifetime. But I like the idea that there is a place that I could go to, if I wanted to, if things got really bad where I was... this place where people like me are organized and powerful and as safe as they can be, under the circumstances.
Aaaand the safety parachute. No matter how fucked you make your host, you've always got your own fucking country to scurry back to any time you please, paid for by the blood of the goyim you pieces of shit despise!
[–]windowchimp13
Yea i know what you mean. When you're there, you feel like everyone's family. It's insane. This is part of what I'm struggling with.
Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with historically rampant endogamy?
Also appearing ITT: lowly atheist anarchists bend the knee to apparently more equal kike komrads. Because "No Gods/No Masters", isn't as important as Jewish Identity.

de officiis

Re: A jew and an Anarchist goes to reddot

Post by de officiis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Why is that your favorite?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Long memory.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:56 pm

de officiis wrote:Why is that your favorite?
probably this,
Aaaand the safety parachute. No matter how fucked you make your host, you've always got your own fucking country to scurry back to any time you please, paid for by the blood of the goyim you pieces of shit despise!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751