Sears & Roebuck Takes the Bezos Redpill

Fife

Sears & Roebuck Takes the Bezos Redpill

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 am

Sears to sell Kenmore appliances on Amazon; shares jump
Sears Holdings Corp's shares soared as much as 24 percent after the struggling retailer said it would sell its Kenmore home appliances on Amazon.com and integrate the brand's smart gadgets with the online giant's Alexa digital assistant.

The deal will expand the distribution reach of Kenmore products at a time when the retailer is shutting stores following years of declining sales amid intensifying competition from Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Amazon.

Sears sells big-ticket Kenmore appliances such as refrigerators and air-conditioners only in its Sears, Kmart and Sears Hometown stores.
also: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sears- ... 0-12485539

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Kazmyr

Re: Sears & Roebuck Takes the Bezos Redpill

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:53 am

Fife wrote:Sears to sell Kenmore appliances on Amazon; shares jump
Sears Holdings Corp's shares soared as much as 24 percent after the struggling retailer said it would sell its Kenmore home appliances on Amazon.com and integrate the brand's smart gadgets with the online giant's Alexa digital assistant.

The deal will expand the distribution reach of Kenmore products at a time when the retailer is shutting stores following years of declining sales amid intensifying competition from Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Amazon.

Sears sells big-ticket Kenmore appliances such as refrigerators and air-conditioners only in its Sears, Kmart and Sears Hometown stores.
also: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sears- ... 0-12485539

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

"Alexa, tell the CIA that I have a bomb and when they come, to bring me more beer."
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:22 am

Fuck you guys. AAFES is coming!!

Suck it, Bezos!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:12 am

retail war noaw!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 am

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tru ... 0390127000

Smart ears in your appliances that spy and collect data, a robot that cooks your hamburgers and an intelligent voice assistant that can dial 911. Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles talks about how the next New World Order isn’t years away, it’s in your life and your home now.

Plus Doc Burkhart, Zach Drew and Edward Szall report in from the IoT Evolution conference in Las Vegas on how tiny, microscopic sensors embedded in our clothes and even our water will continuously collect data and how that data will be used by the global brain.
July 20, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Unknown Size (Audio)

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 am

Hah, jokes on them. My new house won't have internet for years. We're dropping off the grid.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:44 am

Joking aside.. AAFES could stand to make a killing if they can somehow manage to reduce shipping costs comparable to Amazon.

Yes, Amazon has an amazing supply chain that I am not sure any other corporation is near matching. But AAFES doesn't have to pay rent on their facilities. I doubt AAFES could ever get as fast as Amazon, but I do think they could beat them in price.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
"Alexa, tell the CIA that I have a bomb and when they come, to bring me more beer."
Fuck that, just ask her how to bury a body in the back yard garden, you got yourself a upturned plot of land in no time.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:36 am

Right-wing statists have hardly ever found a conspiracy theory they don't love:

The 'Amazon Washington Post,' and Why It Needs to Be Destroyed

The president here puts his finger on Bezos' long game in buying the Post -- with its long-burnished connections to the deepest of the Deep State swamp creatures, the always-wrong CIA -- and its past journalistic credibility. Owning the Post gives him leverage over not only Trump, but the federal government as well; it's worth almost any amount of money that Bezos wants to spend in order for his to be the public voice of the most important city in the world, a city made of money, dedicated to the pursuit of power, and determined to keep the good times rolling without grubby outside interference from the likes of the nouveau-riche Trump family.

:lol: :goteam: :drunk: