Could Trump pull out a great word heist?

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Could Trump pull out a great word heist?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
That's not pop culture... not for the majority of us, and honestly, your sig needs to reduce in size, it's practically eye raping everyone who looks at your posts.
Some political opinions also count as eye rape... if we can have those...
Words are small, your sig is like looking at a trans-gendered Miley Cyrus trying to grind her way onto the stage.
I just don't give a fuck how anyone feels about it. if there is Martin Hash empathy police report me.
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
I never said I owned you.

I'm just commenting on the fact that you make thread after thread and people can't ever seem to communicate with you. You rack conversationar abirities my friend. As an aside, don't you think its weird that you are obsessed with Japanese culture when they repeatedly owned the shit out of your people? Korean history is basically just a footnote of Japanese and Chinese history, so I guess having no culture of your own you just take the first tv you can find across the Korea Strait. South Korean movies are pretty garbage, so I don't blame you at all. You guys nailed it with Daewoo though.
I think any board that has ND in it sucks at communication so it's ok. Because i use two Asian fictional names i have to be Korean. That's a stupid assumption. South Korean movies are garbage based on what? Your weak ass 0 information opinion?
The Conservative wrote:
That's not pop culture... not for the majority of us, and honestly, your sig needs to reduce in size, it's practically eye raping everyone who looks at your posts.
First of all, NukeDog contributes about 1000 times more content than you do. He also can type a post out in clear English . Anyway, what does he have to do with this? We are talking about you eating dogs and cats, and your penchant for liking god awful movies and shows, not NukeDog. In America, we walk the dog. In Korea, they wok the dog.
1000 times more content, oh yeah i feel great about the site now. What do i like that was horrible that i mentioned? (movies)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:03 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Words are small, your sig is like looking at a trans-gendered Miley Cyrus trying to grind her way onto the stage.
I just don't give a fuck how anyone feels about it. if there is Martin Hash empathy police report me.
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: I think any board that has ND in it sucks at communication so it's ok. Because i use two Asian fictional names i have to be Korean. That's a stupid assumption. South Korean movies are garbage based on what? Your weak ass 0 information opinion?

First of all, NukeDog contributes about 1000 times more content than you do. He also can type a post out in clear English . Anyway, what does he have to do with this? We are talking about you eating dogs and cats, and your penchant for liking god awful movies and shows, not NukeDog. In America, we walk the dog. In Korea, they wok the dog.
1000 times more content, oh yeah i feel great about the site now. What do i like that was horrible that i mentioned? (movies)
Wow, you are just a douche... don't let your ego hit you on the way out.
#NotOneRedCent

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: First of all, NukeDog contributes about 1000 times more content than you do. He also can type a post out in clear English . Anyway, what does he have to do with this? We are talking about you eating dogs and cats, and your penchant for liking god awful movies and shows, not NukeDog. In America, we walk the dog. In Korea, they wok the dog.
Where the fuck am i? Oh, i am on the Hash forum. Douches are a natural fit.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Where the fuck am i? Oh, i am on the Hash forum. Douches are a natural fit.

Yeah, just don't forget to rinse after the fact.
#NotOneRedCent

Dand

Re: Could Trmup pull out a great word heist?

Post by Dand » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:No offensive, but for about 45-55% of your posts I have no idea what you are talking about or what you are trying to get at.
Not sure if he's a bot or he just has the tism :?:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I blame common core.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:

:lol:
Shikata ga nai

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Hastur wrote:I blame common core.
What's your signature about, Hastur?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 pm

I would say we all should tread carefully at this point. The last Korean with poor communication skills and moderate to severe autism shot up Vtech. Of course, Hwen's anime obsession would means he would ambush us with a katana and throwing stars..
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:56 pm

de officiis wrote:
Hastur wrote:I blame common core.
What's your signature about, Hastur?
I've always been kind of intrigued by his signature. I thought his avatar was Gustavus Adolphus because of Sweden and the 30 years war. I ended up doing a reverse image search, and its some guy who advised Adolphus if my memory serves me correctly. Once my semester ends, I'm going to start reading more about that conflict. From my limited knowledge though, Gustavus was a military game changer. The guy had a great strategic mind.
Shikata ga nai