Could Trump pull out a great word heist?

The Conservative

Re: Could Trump pull out a great word heist?

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Does not equal a word heist, but it's nice.
Compared to the liberals in congress, it is.
Where is the heist? GTFO with this compared to.
We've been telling you the same thing since you started this topic... nice to have the shoe on the other foot isn't it?
#NotOneRedCent

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Compared to the liberals in congress, it is.
Where is the heist? GTFO with this compared to.
We've been telling you the same thing since you started this topic... nice to have the shoe on the other foot isn't it?
Like i gave a fuck. Every thread starts is a 50 50 bet on how it will turn out.
Last edited by Hwen Hoshino on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:07 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Where is the heist? GTFO with this compared to.
Like i gave a fuck. Every thread starts is a 5ö 5ö bet on how it will turn out.
You should, being taken seriously is always a bonus.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 am

Is the term "word heist" a term you made up yourself, Hwen? Or is it a term you translated from some other language?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 am

C-Mag wrote:I concur, water is wet....... and animal is gay
opportunity missed,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Like i gave a fuck. Every thread starts is a 5ö 5ö bet on how it will turn out.
You should, being taken seriously is always a bonus.
That's never a given on the online wild west.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Hwen, the reason this thread deteriorated is because you did what you normally do on here. You make a half baked thread that is as poorly thought out as it is written, and then you get exasperated when people comment on this. You also do not adequately answer questions that people ask you, and expect us to just suss out what you mean. Its weird. Your answering questions with questions style is the equivalent of a dog eating, half retarded, anime watching homo-Socrates. I don't know what to tell you. I'm certainly not the first person to point this out. Half the forum has noticed this, and yet you continue with this silly shit. That's why most people on here think you are a bot. What are we supposed to make of a guy who can't form a coherent sentence, speaks in kimchi riddles and has a passion for Bollywood and anime? There isn't a heterosexual individual in the Western Hemisphere who watched Golgo 13. Find a new hobby man.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:Hwen, the reason this thread deteriorated is because you did what you normally do on here. You make a half baked thread that is as poorly thought out as it is written, and then you get exasperated when people comment on this. You also do not adequately answer questions that people ask you, and expect us to just suss out what you mean. Its weird. Your answering questions with questions style is the equivalent of a dog eating, half retarded, anime watching homo-Socrates. I don't know what to tell you. I'm certainly not the first person to point this out. Half the forum has noticed this, and yet you continue with this silly shit. That's why most people on here think you are a bot. What are we supposed to make of a guy who can't form a coherent sentence, speaks in kimchi riddles and has a passion for Bollywood and anime? There isn't a heterosexual individual in the Western Hemisphere who watched Golgo 13. Find a new hobby man.
Count me among them, and I've seen some weird anime.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

heydaralon wrote:Hwen, the reason this thread deteriorated is because you did what you normally do on here. You make a half baked thread that is as poorly thought out as it is written, and then you get exasperated when people comment on this. You also do not adequately answer questions that people ask you, and expect us to just suss out what you mean. Its weird. Your answering questions with questions style is the equivalent of a dog eating, half retarded, anime watching homo-Socrates. I don't know what to tell you. I'm certainly not the first person to point this out. Half the forum has noticed this, and yet you continue with this silly shit. That's why most people on here think you are a bot. What are we supposed to make of a guy who can't form a coherent sentence, speaks in kimchi riddles and has a passion for Bollywood and anime? There isn't a heterosexual individual in the Western Hemisphere who watched Golgo 13. Find a new hobby man.
This is poetry
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:29 pm

heydaralon wrote: has a passion for Bollywood and anime? There isn't a heterosexual individual in the Western Hemisphere who watched Golgo 13. Find a new hobby man.
Alright mister superior, where did i get owned by you? Could you find an another hobby besides denigrating my pop culture taste and getting own ed by for you lack of knowledge?