Black website "The Root" holding "Worst White People of 2017" tournament

Fife

Re: Black website "The Root" holding "Worst White People of 2017" tournament

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:27 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Ph64 wrote:Can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if a "white website" held a "worst black people of 2017 tournament"?? The screams of Racism and Bigotry, white privilege, etc, would be deafening and probably have the site shut down in a week.

These people really can't see that they're doing the exact same things they'd be blasting everyone else for.
Andrew Anglin is thinking of making one on the Daily Stormer.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Ph64 wrote:Can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if a "white website" held a "worst black people of 2017 tournament"?? The screams of Racism and Bigotry, white privilege, etc, would be deafening and probably have the site shut down in a week.

These people really can't see that they're doing the exact same things they'd be blasting everyone else for.
I've heard the argument on this. Their logic is that fairness runs the world and it's only fair that they get what Whites already got, and because Whites already got theirs, well fuck them. Only Whites can be bigots because Whites already did the gettin'.

Here's what's really going on:
Status quo is almost impossible to break, so playing by the existing rules ain't going to get you anywhere. They want to change the rules entirely to be in their favor. They have been hiding their ultimate goal for decades as they infiltrated education & government because they know they don't have the numbers, nor the entrenched power, but NOW THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS ON THE LEVERS OF GOVERNMENT VIOLENCE. They are truly the minority telling the majority how it's going to be.

p.s. We let this happen because we're too courteous, and seek to avoid conflict. They exploited those traits to the max.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:07 pm

lol I was just talking with somebody about how our altruism as well as our value of individuality has been used against us. I forgot to bring up the white altruism maybe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Can we hold a worst black people of 2017 tournament? The playing field was rich.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:29 pm

I honestly don't keep track of them and neither does the media. I was thinking about doing it but wading through all the candidates for nominees will just make me rage quit in about five minutes.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm

i heard leslie jones spoiled last night's GOT.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Yeah take your silly electric jew shows to the boob tube thread

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah take your silly electric jew shows to the boob tube thread
i didn't watch it. just putting her up there. probably not popular with libs after that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 am

Martin Hash wrote: I've heard the argument on this. Their logic is that fairness runs the world and it's only fair that they get what Whites already got, and because Whites already got theirs, well fuck them. Only Whites can be bigots because Whites already did the gettin'.

Here's what's really going on:
Status quo is almost impossible to break, so playing by the existing rules ain't going to get you anywhere. They want to change the rules entirely to be in their favor. They have been hiding their ultimate goal for decades as they infiltrated education & government because they know they don't have the numbers, nor the entrenched power, but NOW THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS ON THE LEVERS OF GOVERNMENT VIOLENCE. They are truly the minority telling the majority how it's going to be.

p.s. We let this happen because we're too courteous & seek to avoid conflict. They exploited those traits to the max.
Yeah, well, if these kids think they're gonna explain "fairness" to me, I might have a few choice "words" back at them...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/20/te ... owned.html