Black website "The Root" holding "Worst White People of 2017" tournament

TheReal_ND

Black website "The Root" holding "Worst White People of 2017" tournament

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:36 pm

http://www.theroot.com/the-2017-world-w ... 1796936986

This is a poll/tournament held by this pro-black website to determine who the "Worst White Person of 2017" is. Spencer and Anglin are on there, as are Steve Bannon, Milo and Steve King. But I also noticed that Jared Kushner and Bill Maher were on there. I kind of hope Milo doesn't win because he would love that and I hate him. If Spencer or Anglin actually won it would be really funny. Also, Richard Spencer currently beating Anglin 2:1 for "ebil raycis of the year"

heydaralon

Re: Black website "The Root" holding "Worst White People of 2017" tournament

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Nuke you probably made the top 25.
I think I'm number 49.
Last edited by heydaralon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Fucking white bitch Katy Perry's rassis ass is in that bracket. LOL

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Close your eyes and imagine what a fuckboy looks like. That’s Milo. Yiannopoulos was kicked off Twitter for harassing Leslie Jones and getting others to do the same. He also endorses child molesting.
lol this is fun. I voted for all my favorite guys.
Bill O’Reilly is a serial sexual harasser, but U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) is a white supremacist who holds a seat in Congress. O’Reilly was on TV every night spewing bile, but King is a duly elected official, who makes laws for the country and went on live TV to say white people built civilization.
O'reilly on suicide watch go King 3:1!!!!

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm

lol, i fully support this

except for this
La. Teacher Being 'Racist as Shit' (4) vs. Evergreen Professor Sheds White Tears Over "Day of Absence" (13)
Would you rather have your child’s high school coach repeatedly use the n-word in an attempt to teach a group of black students about the term, or would you prefer that your college professor’s white-tears reservoir burst and shut down the entire campus?
Bret Weinstein? Really?
La. Teacher Being 'Racist as Shit' (4) 70.94% (1,836 votes)
Evergreen Professor Sheds White Tears Over "Day of Absence" (13) 29.06% (752 votes)
I voted Bret
Last edited by pineapplemike on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm

I know and he's not even white, he's jewish

(I voted for him anyway)

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm

I can't believe that people are still pushing the narrative that Weinstein, who left an ivy league school because he was standing up for women of color, is somehow a racist because he didn't go along with autistic screeching.

Just when I feel like things are starting to turn and brains are coming back in vogue I see something like that.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm

California wrote:I can't believe that people are still pushing the narrative that Weinstein, who left an ivy league school because he was standing up for women of color, is somehow a racist because he didn't go along with autistic screeching.

Just when I feel like things are starting to turn and brains are coming back in vogue I see something like that.
What in tarnation made you think things were starting to turn? The brakes are off. There ain't no stoppin' this crazy train. The longer you wait to jump off, the worse it's gonna hurt when you do.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if a "white website" held a "worst black people of 2017 tournament"?? The screams of Racism and Bigotry, white privilege, etc, would be deafening and probably have the site shut down in a week.

These people really can't see that they're doing the exact same things they'd be blasting everyone else for.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:I can't believe that people are still pushing the narrative that Weinstein, who left an ivy league school because he was standing up for women of color, is somehow a racist because he didn't go along with autistic screeching.

What in tarnation made you think things were starting to turn? The brakes are off. There ain't no stoppin' this crazy train. The longer you wait to jump off, the worse it's gonna hurt when you do.
Illustration of the bubble. Outside it, it is starting to turn but inside the brakes are off rolling all over those San Francisco hills.