UK calls for common sense acid control

Speaker to Animals

Re: UK calls for common sense acid control

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's mainly a Muslim on Muslim thing in England, especially Muslim male on Muslim female. I don't see the point of a prison sentence for this.
According to this article you are incorrect in your assertion.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500- ... ince-2011/

Can you quote where it says I am wrong? Thanks.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Viktorthepirate wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: So let's see it faggot. Where have you got this or are you just running cover for blacks again?
All I've found is annectdotal, easily disproven.

I'm not really invested in proving it one way or the other lol.
I'm sure you're not cause "we're all the same people maaaan. Borders don't exist in space. It's the man keeping us down. I don't have acid in my face and neither does my neighbor. Just go watch a movie lol"
I'm pro enforcement of borders and immigration law. Some reform is needed of course, but nothing radical.

I also think we should be careful about letting too many people of a very alien culture into the country.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

How many acid attackers in the UK have been shot dead in the street like rabid dogs by ordinary citizens? That's what I thought.

An armed society is a polite society.

A disarmed society is [fill in the blank].

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Viktorthepirate wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's mainly a Muslim on Muslim thing in England, especially Muslim male on Muslim female. I don't see the point of a prison sentence for this.
According to this article you are incorrect in your assertion.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500- ... ince-2011/

Can you quote where it says I am wrong? Thanks.
On the phone, don't feel like messing with it. Pretty early in the article it says it's mostly male on male

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 pm

http://time.com/4858177/rise-in-acid-attacks-britain/
The lack of a pattern in the types of victims makes it difficult to police a response to the increase in crimes. Unlike in South Asia, where women are disproportionately targeted by acid attackers, "here, two-thirds of victims are men," Jaf Shah, executive director of Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), tells TIME. Early data suggests that the majority of both attackers and victims are white British men, he says, but the motives span from revenge attacks to hate crimes, domestic abuse, gang crime and organized crime. This "complex picture" is muddied by the lack of a standardized approach to recording these crimes, he says. "You need to have the data otherwise there is a blanket response that doesn’t tackle or reach those communities," he says.
The trend is being driven not by a common motive, but by the ease with which corrosive materials can be acquired by those seeking to do harm. Sulphuric acid in drain cleaners, bleaches and corrosive alkalis in battery fluid can be bought for as little $1 in discount stores and supermarkets across the country. "What we are seeing is the ease in obtaining these types of substances, the majority of which can be found under kitchen sinks," Detective Chief Inspector Mike West, the the Metropolitan Police's lead for corrosive-based crime tells TIME. "With anything, people see other people doing it so they will naturally pick it up," he says.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Fife wrote:How many acid attackers in the UK have been shot dead in the street like rabid dogs by ordinary citizens? That's what I thought.

Not a gun thread.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:How many acid attackers in the UK have been shot dead in the street like rabid dogs by ordinary citizens? That's what I thought.

Not a gun thread.
I think it raises an interesting point that people will always find a way to hurt each other.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Not a gun thread.
I think it raises an interesting point that people will always find a way to hurt each other.
So maybe the way to reduce the impact of this is to restrict the availability of weapons with which people can hurt each other rather than let anyone, no matter how mentaly ill they are, have access to any weapon they want.....

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:37 pm

A disarmed society is safer.
Blank filled in.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Couldn't that same mentally ill person plow a car into a group of people?