The War On Cash

Fife

Re: The War On Cash

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 am

The state doesn't add water to the pool. It's just so many broken windows.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:14 am

California wrote:The point is that the government is taking our money in order to create these stimuli
No, you took Government's money. If it was just you on a desert island, you'd be naked & eating dirt, and there certainly wouldn't be any money.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:17 am

The only money the state has is the money it steals, either from us or our progeny.

Everything the state "produces" is taken directly from the peoples' pockets. Deep end, shallow end, get it?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 am

Fife wrote:The state doesn't add water to the pool. It's just so many broken windows.
If there was no State, I'd own the pool & you'd be my slave or dead.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
California wrote:The point is that the government is taking our money in order to create these stimuli
No, you took Government's money. If it was just you on a desert island, you'd be naked & eating dirt, and there certainly wouldn't be any money.
My food and clothes are not government provided now either. All the government does is get in the way of the market working correctly
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:24 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fife wrote:The state doesn't add water to the pool. It's just so many broken windows.
Haha, some "if." We don't need to play the "if" game to demonstrate that you are in fact, IRL, a slave this very moment. May your chains set lightly upon you, I like you.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:28 am

California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
My food and clothes are not government provided now either. All the government does is get in the way of the market working correctly
Dude, government goes away for a month, somebody will be stripping your clothes from a cold, dead body.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:29 am

Fife wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Haha, some "if." We don't need to play the "if" game to demonstrate that you are in fact, IRL, a slave this very moment. May your chains set lightly upon you, I like you.
Does a happy dog know that its owner's house is a cage?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:32 am

Fife wrote:The only money the state has is the money it steals, either from us or our progeny.
"Money" is a government concept. See if you can give some paper with your picture on it to the person giving you a blowjob.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: No, you took Government's money. If it was just you on a desert island, you'd be naked & eating dirt, and there certainly wouldn't be any money.
Dude, government goes away for a month, somebody will be stripping your clothes from a cold, dead body.
The law and order part of government is fine, I'm not some anarchocapitalist weirdo; I'm talking about how people think regulating business as part of that same thing is what's choking the market
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session