Letting Ideologies Concentrate

Speaker to Animals

Re: Letting Ideologies Concentrate

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not saying they should be stopped either. I just think the other cultures of North America should consider creating their own entertainment industries to preserve their cultures.
What is so great about incredibly rigid cultures being preserved?

What?

Go fuck yourself.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not saying they should be stopped either. I just think the other cultures of North America should consider creating their own entertainment industries to preserve their cultures.

What?

Go fuck yourself.
I might as well masturbate since you don't have a counter.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

What?

Go fuck yourself.

Don't have a counter? Are you kidding me?

Are you fucking insane? What is more rigid than Yankee culture right now? If you say the wrong thing, think the wrong thing, or wear the wrong article of clothing, you get mobbed. They try to shun you or destroy your life.

Yankee culture is literally the most rigid culture in North America. This culture comes from Puritans.

The only thing you managed to do was prove my point: Yankee culture is excessively evangelical with utter contempt and intolerance for other cultures. Everybody has to become Yankee. No exceptions.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

What?

Go fuck yourself.

Don't have a counter? Are you kidding me?

Are you fucking insane? What is more rigid than Yankee culture right now? If you say the wrong thing, think the wrong thing, or wear the wrong article of clothing, you get mobbed. They try to shun you or destroy your life.

Yankee culture is literally the most rigid culture in North America. This culture comes from Puritans.

The only thing you managed to do was prove my point: Yankee culture is excessively evangelical with utter contempt and intolerance for other cultures. Everybody has to become Yankee. No exceptions.
Immigrants don't have to stick to that culture. They can take from plenty of other cultures.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 am

He coulda been talking about Islamic culture?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:38 am

I think this is why Yankees have such a boner for Muslims. They recognize kindred spirits in a way.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:39 am

Over the past couple of weeks, I sent a couple letters to the local Dem establishment critical of assuming all Dems were Progressives. Of course, like usual, no one ever replied, so I started posting the letters on public websites; here, for example, but also on a real in-your-face local political Facebook forum. Still nothing, but whatever, at least my thoughts got to someone.

However, at last night's District Dem meeting, the dagger stares & shunning was on full-force. Of course, no one will say anything directly to me because then they would have to debate. I'm lovin' it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 am

Liberalism wasn't really a cultural thing like progressivism. Progressivism is almost entirely people acculturated by whatever it is that Yankee culture is becoming these days.

Liberals used to be everywhere. Lots of diversity of thought and culture there. These days not so much.

When I was a kid, nobody would have thought about it, but it was perfectly normal that there existed lots of southern liberals, Yankee liberals, and liberals in the rocky mountains for that matter.

Imagine where we have come that somebody can express intolerance for the other cultures of this continent that we saw in that post above, and that person is indicative of most of the democratic party base.