Nationwide Arrests for Opioid Fraud & Prescription Abuse

heydaralon

Re: Nationwide Arrests for Opioid Fraud & Prescription Abuse

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I think smoking is going down, though. I quit about a year and a half ago after more than a decade.
It seems like people are vaping now. But you are 100% right smoking is down in the US. Personally, I really dislike how smokers are treated by people now. Almost like they are second class citizens.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Smokers need to get gassed.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Smokers need to get gassed.
I believe I read that from taxes on cigs and whatnot, smoking pays for itself in terms of healthcare costs. I could be wrong about this, but I think the government also takes the cig taxes and uses them for other unrelated shit.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:58 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Smokers need to get gassed.
I believe I read that from taxes on cigs and whatnot, smoking pays for itself in terms of healthcare costs. I could be wrong about this, but I think the government also takes the cig taxes and uses them for other unrelated shit.

I just want to drive and walk around through life without having to inhale their second-hand smoke.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Girls who smoke are a lot less attractive to me than they used to be.

I need to repent for what I did to everyone around me in the years I smoked. I knew not what I did.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:07 pm

It's a deal-breaker. Chicks that smoke usually smell awful too.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 pm

I've never dated a girl that smoked (beyond a cigarette when we would go out drinking). Is it true that girls who smoke put out more?
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm

heydaralon wrote:I've never dated a girl that smoked (beyond a cigarette when we would go out drinking). Is it true that girls who smoke put out more?
well, they are of lower moral character.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm

heydaralon wrote:I've never dated a girl that smoked (beyond a cigarette when we would go out drinking). Is it true that girls who smoke put out more?

Yeah, it's not so much that women who smoke are sluts, but that most sluts smoke. Smoking is a marker for character defects, especially compulsive behavior. It also indicates an oral fixation.

So skankhunters probably might want to take note. But women like that are nasty. And they smell like ashtrays, so forget about it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Yeah, it's not so much that women who smoke are sluts, but that most sluts smoke. Smoking is a marker for character defects, especially compulsive behavior. It also indicates an oral fixation.

So skankhunters probably might want to take note. But women like that are nasty. And they smell like ashtrays, so forget about it.
How can you tell if a girl has an anal fixation?
Shikata ga nai