Net Neutrality

heydaralon

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Cid wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Cid: You do realize that Starbucks and McDonald's have free wifi right? You can just do your torrenting there you cheap bastard.
I realize you need pussy unicorn rainbow coffee and a place to stalk children while feeding your gaping maw of a pedo gullet, but I'm actually just concerned that this gives another tool to the powerful that they will all cynically use to our detriment as time passes on, not really about being able to afford internet or access gaming websites. Youtube will be fine, Amazon will be fine, I don't fucking use facebook so who the fuck cares about that endless parade of special. But Martin Hash and Dan Carlin will have to pony up more if they make waves. Because this is a classic barrier to entry strat. Pay the gatekeeper or get fucked, and if a giant just doesn't like you, pay all you want they'll pay more to shut your ass down and ruin you.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy with a fedora for an avatar. I'll bet your asshole needs a gatekeeper. It probably also needs a posted schedule to ensure that only one truckdriver is in there at a time blowing pos loads into your intestine.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 pm

from a guy with a fedora for an avatar
Over the fucking line

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:17 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Cid wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Cid: You do realize that Starbucks and McDonald's have free wifi right? You can just do your torrenting there you cheap bastard.
I realize you need pussy unicorn rainbow coffee and a place to stalk children while feeding your gaping maw of a pedo gullet, but I'm actually just concerned that this gives another tool to the powerful that they will all cynically use to our detriment as time passes on, not really about being able to afford internet or access gaming websites. Youtube will be fine, Amazon will be fine, I don't fucking use facebook so who the fuck cares about that endless parade of special. But Martin Hash and Dan Carlin will have to pony up more if they make waves. Because this is a classic barrier to entry strat. Pay the gatekeeper or get fucked, and if a giant just doesn't like you, pay all you want they'll pay more to shut your ass down and ruin you.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy with a fedora for an avatar. I'll bet your asshole needs a gatekeeper. It probably also needs a posted schedule to ensure that only one truckdriver is in there at a time blowing pos loads into your intestine.
Holy shit Nancy, I suppose you're going to comment on how the cig he's smoking is going to aggravate your gay cancer. I didn't mean to get your vagina all outta sorts, just go order a pogo stick off of Amazon (free two day delivery with prime membership) and try to clear out that "hysteria". Not too hard though, SpaceX wouldn't take kindly to you and your massive manboobed form literally leap frogging their rocket using nothing more than poor nutrition and a sorely neglected cunt.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Cid wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Cid wrote:
Holy shit Nancy, I suppose you're going to comment on how the cig he's smoking is going to aggravate your gay cancer. I didn't mean to get your vagina all outta sorts, just go order a pogo stick off of Amazon (free two day delivery with prime membership) and try to clear out that "hysteria". Not too hard though, SpaceX wouldn't take kindly to you and your massive manboobed form literally leap frogging their rocket using nothing more than poor nutrition and a sorely neglected cunt.
This is probably not the time or the place to post this, but you were telling me earlier that you use a traffic cone to stretch your asshole to maximum capacity so that you can funnel in gallons of HIV positive black semen. I think they could fly a spacex rocket clear through your ass, and still have enough room for a launch pad and lunar rover.
Shikata ga nai

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:33 pm

That was your boyfriend attempting to read your live journal without a lisp, not me. :|

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:34 pm

I don't lisp do I daralon?

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Glad that tradition hand holding hasn't been retired.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Cid wrote:Glad that tradition hand holding hasn't been retired.
I'll send you my number if you want

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:15 am

apeman wrote:Can someone with knowledge of both sides of the debate break it down? Lot of propaganda out there.
Our buddy Stapleton did the topic for a few minutes on his show Thursday.

Starting at about 10:40 >>>

apeman

Post by apeman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:52 am

Fife wrote: *being helpful*
I'll watch later, thanks Fife.