Net Neutrality

heydaralon

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Cid wrote:
apeman wrote:not good with sarcasm I see

Is there more to it than your rant Cid?
Fine with sarcasm, also fine with taking the piss out of it when it stupid as shit sarcasm. The implication that GOOG FB etc are to be equally mistrusted, with respect to Comcast and Verizon, because they are greedy corporatists is horseshit in this regard.

If you want a golf clap for being trite there are any number of mother fuckers willing to give you a handjob in here, with Señor Shistain-n-Chief being foremost at hand with soothing lotion and pansy non-sequiturs.
Who is senor shitstain and chief? Dan doesn't use this forum...
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Probably Martin. I think gommies instinctually loathe success

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Cid: You do realize that Starbucks and McDonald's have free wifi right? You can just do your torrenting there you cheap bastard.
Shikata ga nai

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Probably Martin. I think gommies instinctually loathe success
I think Martin is crazy but he doesn't strike me as offensive, so no I meant you shitstain. Cuckles. Alt-Shite. William Wallace for Autistic Independence.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 pm

heydaralon wrote:Cid: You do realize that Starbucks and McDonald's have free wifi right? You can just do your torrenting there you cheap bastard.
No you can't
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Cid wrote:
I think Martin is crazy but he doesn't strike me as offensive, so no I meant you shitstain. Cuckles. Alt-Shite. William Wallace for Autistic Independence.
Cid notices me!

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Cid wrote:
Just unplug your router for 10 seconds and plug it back in to re-neutralize your net. If you have a pin or paperclip you can press that button at the back depending on the FCC ruling.
Shikata ga nai

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:Cid: You do realize that Starbucks and McDonald's have free wifi right? You can just do your torrenting there you cheap bastard.
I realize you need pussy unicorn rainbow coffee and a place to stalk children while feeding your gaping maw of a pedo gullet, but I'm actually just concerned that this gives another tool to the powerful that they will all cynically use to our detriment as time passes on, not really about being able to afford internet or access gaming websites. Youtube will be fine, Amazon will be fine, I don't fucking use facebook so who the fuck cares about that endless parade of special. But Martin Hash and Dan Carlin will have to pony up more if they make waves. Because this is a classic barrier to entry strat. Pay the gatekeeper or get fucked, and if a giant just doesn't like you, pay all you want they'll pay more to shut your ass down and ruin you.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

but I'm actually just concerned that this gives another tool to the powerful that they will all cynically use to our detriment as time passes on
Cid is off the Net Neutrality bandwagon. That's pretty smart for a gommie

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Pussy unicorn rainbow coffee sounds nice.