Net Neutrality

Speaker to Animals

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:22 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 am
It seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it to; i.e. you want to argue against consumer protections but you don't want to support the outcomes of repealing those consumer protections.

Which is irrational.
Seems like you are projecting your own faults on others. You want to argue for consumer protections while ignoring the outcomes of allowing the FCC to regulate the internet, by tunnel visioning only on the positives of regulation and pretending the negatives do not exist.

Talk about irrational.
Ignore what? Was 2014 an era of horrific Soviet control of the Internet? I don't remember Internet gulags. We sure as shit have them now after deregulation, though.

If you are going to defend repealing consumer protections, then you need own the outcomes of those repeals. To claim you support deregulation but not the direct consequences of deregulation is the act of an irrational person.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:22 am
StCapps wrote:
It seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it to; i.e. you want to argue against consumer protections but you don't want to support the outcomes of repealing those consumer protections.

Which is irrational.
Seems like you are projecting your own faults on others. You want to argue for consumer protections while ignoring the outcomes of allowing the FCC to regulate the internet, by tunnel visioning only on the positives of regulation and pretending the negatives do not exist.

Talk about irrational.
Ignore what? Was 2014 an era of horrific Soviet control of the Internet? I don't remember Internet gulags. We sure as shit have them now after deregulation, though.

If you are going to defend repealing consumer protections, then you need own the outcomes of those repeals. To claim you support deregulation but not the direct consequences of deregulation is the act of an irrational person.
Don't let their foot in the door, the track record show when you do, it all goes to shit. Kicking them out before they could ruin it, that's the way to go.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am
StCapps wrote:

Talk about irrational.

Don't let their foot in the door, the track record show when you do, it all goes to shit. Kicking them out before they could ruin it, that's the way to go.
So you have nothing. Noted.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am

StCapps wrote:

Which is irrational.

Talk about irrational.

And he keeps saying I need to have my meds up... he needs to be put on some. Oy.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 am

StCapps wrote:

*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 am

StCapps wrote:

Nor do you, wtf...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 am
StCapps wrote:
Nor do you, wtf...
Zero Self Awareness is a helluva drug.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Nor do you, wtf...
Uh,.. no..

I have presented clear evidence that the major wireless carriers sold your real time location data, without your consent, to third parties who then sold it to criminals and scammers. This was the result of the repeal of the consumer privacy protections that barred such practices -- that both of you defended, by the way.

All you two can manage to do is try to bury your getting red-assed on the consequences of your deregulation position with insults and wrestling videos. LOL What a couple of dumbasses.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:

Nor do you, wtf...
Zero Self Awareness is a helluva drug.
An this is a guy who supposedly was picked up by the Air Force... Explains why he was a pit monkey instead of a fly boy.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:

Nor do you, wtf...
Uh,.. no..

I have presented clear evidence that the major wireless carriers sold your real time location data, without your consent, to third parties who then sold it to criminals and scammers. This was the result of the repeal of the consumer privacy protections that barred such practices -- that both of you defended, by the way.

All you two can manage to do is try to bury your getting red-assed on the consequences of your deregulation position with insults and wrestling videos. LOL What a couple of dumbasses.
Where, I am still waiting for proof... if Capps and I can't see it, then there is an issue, especially since Capps has called me out on things in the past, he'd tell me if I was in the wrong here.
#NotOneRedCent