American rural vs urban demographics and economy

Okeefenokee

Re: American rural vs urban demographics and economy

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
brewster wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HOUSTON TEXAS WE ARE ALREADY THE MOST DIVERSE CITY IN THE NATION FUCK YOU I WANT MY 80% WHITE SCHOOL I WENT TO FOR MY SON OUT OUT OUT
How do you figure most diverse? In this count it's 28th in 'Cultural Diversity' Rank, my city is #1.
https://wallethub.com/edu/most-diverse-cities/12690/

As for your kid, what matters most is him not the school. The best school can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. I went to 100% white school, the low class Sicilians who moved from Brooklyn filled the thug quota, some of them were really and truly Mafia. It was a meh school, and I was a crappy student. My son, a much better student and person than me, went to a selective "test in" high school where he was one of 3 white boys of 180 kids in his graduating class. He's straight A student, an Eagle Scout and has a scholarship to an Honors program at an excellent out of state U.

I have no doubt the brown kids here in that selective HS are far smarter than the white kids in your TX HS. You should wish your kid could go to a school like that. The really smart kids are going to Ivies, one of his buddies was in the 40 National finalists for the Intel Science contest. Those brown kids and their parents are what makes America great, just like the generations of ambitious, driven immigrants before them. It's not their fault some born here don't work as hard as they do. I sure don't.

Partyof5: For the data discrepancy between the 2 graphics, I have no idea. They both are from the Census Bureau, linked from the same page.

StA: You have yet to define your "toxic city" in a quantitative way.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hou ... story.html

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/ ... story.html

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/a ... 133665.php

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1321089

I'm sure you do love hiding behind smart brown people kike. You're fucking dead to me. You're going in the ovens.

In case you didn't here me; you are going into a fucking oven again.
pwned you newb. haxorz for life
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:59 pm

brewster wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:This is the government for you:
Definition of Rural: The Census Bureau defines rural as any population, housing, or territory NOT in an urban area. :doh:
No it's stupider than that, it's an "area" of less than 2500 people. How big is an "area they didn't say.
Today, "urban areas" consist of two types of geographies:

"Urbanized Areas" have a population of 50,000 or more.
"Urban Clusters" have a population of at least 2,500 and less than 50,000.
There is no government definition that I've found for what StA want to divide us by. The medium sized cities, suburbs and exurbs he extols are all urban to the gov't, and would all be considered cities by Jefferson.

There's few thing I hate more than fucking Inigo Montoya meme. If you got a point make it.
I'm getting really tired of your bullshit. If you want to defend Hamilton, you are going to have to justify his sickening business practices. The man stole water from the public and used it to pad his wallet. This is a man who did nothing but lie. He lied about his troubling relationship with Benedict Arnold. He lied about the viability of large urban centers vs. smaller agrarian communities. He lied about his sexual relationships. He even lied about his age. Is it really a wonder that he never ran for president? He would have been tarred and feather before he got within 100 yards of the White House.
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:
brewster wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:This is the government for you:
Definition of Rural: The Census Bureau defines rural as any population, housing, or territory NOT in an urban area. :doh:
No it's stupider than that, it's an "area" of less than 2500 people. How big is an "area they didn't say.
Today, "urban areas" consist of two types of geographies:

"Urbanized Areas" have a population of 50,000 or more.
"Urban Clusters" have a population of at least 2,500 and less than 50,000.
There is no government definition that I've found for what StA want to divide us by. The medium sized cities, suburbs and exurbs he extols are all urban to the gov't, and would all be considered cities by Jefferson.

There's few thing I hate more than fucking Inigo Montoya meme. If you got a point make it.
I'm getting really tired of your bullshit. If you want to defend Hamilton, you are going to have to justify his sickening business practices. The man stole water from the public and used it to pad his wallet. This is a man who did nothing but lie. He lied about his troubling relationship with Benedict Arnold. He lied about the viability of large urban centers vs. smaller agrarian communities. He lied about his sexual relationships. He even lied about his age. Is it really a wonder that he never ran for president? He would have been tarred and feather before he got within 100 yards of the White House.
he wasn't born in america. born in the carribean to a hooker from a father that i don't think he ever met.

part of his origin story and how great his rise was. his close relationship with washington from a young age, and how much washington doted on him is also suspect.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
brewster wrote:

he wasn't born in america. born in the carribean to a hooker from a father that i don't think he ever met.

part of his origin story and how great his rise was. his close relationship with washington from a young age, and how much washington doted on him is also suspect.
Im just having a laugh. Hamilton did some cool stuff
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

i think that's what burr said at his funeral.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

i think that's what burr said at his funeral.

Aaron Burr was one badass motherfucker. His antics seem almost cartoonish. I loved learning about that guy in high school. Truly one of a kind.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Aaron Burr was a hero. Go read up on Hamilton's role in stealing farms from Appalachians and you will realize he deserved every bit of that bullet.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Aaron Burr was a hero. Go read up on Hamilton's role in stealing farms from Appalachians and you will realize he deserved every bit of that bullet.

It seems like Burr was kind of trying to provoke war with Spain though right? I have heard people say that he wanted to start a second country in the Western territories as well, though idk what his ultimate plan was. The dude had his finger in a lot of pies.
Shikata ga nai

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm

heydaralon wrote: Im just having a laugh. Hamilton did some cool stuff
It would be funnier if it wasn't indistinguishable from all the rest of the reactionary, alternate facts rants on this forum.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:29 pm

brewster wrote:
heydaralon wrote: Im just having a laugh. Hamilton did some cool stuff
It would be funnier if it wasn't indistinguishable from all the rest of the reactionary, alternate facts rants on this forum.
brewster says hamilton dindu nuthin