Who Killed the Left?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Who Killed the Left?

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's not as explicit, but don't pretend you don't know what he meant :lol:
So, by 47% of Americans, he actually meant 13% of Americans?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's not as explicit, but don't pretend you don't know what he meant :lol:
So, by 47% of Americans, he actually meant 13% of Americans?
He meant minorities and the poors in general.

He was right btw, I only bring it up because it was an equally idiotic thing to say during a campaign.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:25 pm

And.. Sanders.. And.. the DNC leadership.. And the majority of the democratic base now..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Nobody is freaking out except the democrats. Note the thread title, genius.
Oh, sorry - this is the "Left-Bashing-Only" thread? Guess I broke the combo (oopsie).

But I wasn't talking about the Left. I was talking about us freaking out because an insane person posts something on the internet. So I provided an example of another crazy person, so that we can freak out about that as well.

Is a 'Flat-Earther' right-wing, or left-wing? Just curious....
are you too ignorant to understand the differences between post-modernism and flat earthers?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Nobody is freaking out except the democrats. Note the thread title, genius.
Oh, sorry - this is the "Left-Bashing-Only" thread? Guess I broke the combo (oopsie).

But I wasn't talking about the Left. I was talking about us freaking out because an insane person posts something on the internet. So I provided an example of another crazy person, so that we can freak out about that as well.

are you too ignorant to understand the differences between post-modernism and flat earthers?
Watch the video. Read the thread. That is a legit flat-earther attempting to debunk everything that's thrown at him.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Watch the video. Read the thread. That is a legit flat-earther attempting to debunk everything that's thrown at him.
do you think a flat earther is equally concerning as a post-modernist university cartel? are they an equal threat?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
do you think a flat earther is equally concerning as a post-modernist university cartel? are they an equal threat?
Yes. Both are promoting insane ideologies very loudly, to the detriment of humanity. Both are a ridiculously small minority of Crazy, that's encouraging Stupid to blossom across the country.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Yes. Both are promoting insane ideologies very loudly, to the detriment of humanity. Both are a ridiculously small minority of Crazy, that's encouraging Stupid to blossom across the country.
yeah, that's ignorance.

flat earthers don't run shit, and present no threat they ever will. They are a 21st century meme that is sustained mainly by the reaction of everyone else. It's a trolling movement.

cultural marxism controls the entire American education system from top to bottom and has held that control for decades.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you think these are the same, though. Fits the pattern of lunacy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
yeah, that's ignorance.

flat earthers don't run shit, and present no threat they ever will. They are a 21st century meme that is sustained mainly by the reaction of everyone else. It's a trolling movement.

cultural marxism controls the entire American education system from top to bottom and has held that control for decades.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you think these are the same, though. Fits the pattern of lunacy.
How many black people have you met screaming in your face about not breeding?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
yeah, that's ignorance.

How many black people have you met screaming in your face about not breeding?
The more important question is how many college professors have I heard filling their heads with the ideas that make them lash out like that. I'm talking about the source of it, and you're babbling about trolls talking about the earth is flat.