Who Killed the Left?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Who Killed the Left?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:55 am

That kind of racism and self-hatred is an embarrassment to the United States of America. Who wants to vote for that??

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:56 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I was talking about us freaking out because an insane person posts something on the internet

I understand now - STA was citing the crazy bitch as an example of what the average lefty prole has become. I tend to agree - the DNC has gone full blown SJW....You are the "fringe" of the left now.
Not true at all. Any more than pretending that the vast majority of Right-wingers are chomping at the bit for a civil war.

Crazy people make the most noise, but don't represent the majority.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:57 am

@GCF - even my good friend from law school (who's a black fiscal conservative) and a friend who has "transitioned" to female, think the left has gone too far. The DNC has a tumor that it needs to eradicate - it needs to refocus itself on the political corruption wrought by the Banksters as the cause of social ills, as opposed to upper middle white America. Otherwise, it will fail....spectacularly.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I was talking about us freaking out because an insane person posts something on the internet

I understand now - STA was citing the crazy bitch as an example of what the average lefty prole has become. I tend to agree - the DNC has gone full blown SJW....You are the "fringe" of the left now.
Not true at all. Any more than pretending that the vast majority of Right-wingers are chomping at the bit for a civil war.

Crazy people make the most noise, but don't represent the majority.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 am

Zlaxer wrote:@GCF - even my good friend from law school (who's a black fiscal conservative) and a friend who has "transitioned" to female, think the left has gone too far. The DNC has a tumor that it needs to eradicate - it needs to refocus itself on the political corruption wrought by the Banksters as the cause of social ills, as opposed to upper middle white America. Otherwise, it will fail....spectacularly.

I agree that the SJW Left, and also Democrats have gone too far. I also agree that corporate excess and corruption are the root of most of our problems.

I am not a "fringe" by any means, though. There are many others who feel the same - most, in fact. This is yet another reason that we need a third party, because otherwise both sides will just keep pandering to the edges of sanity, in order to spook the herd in their preferred direction.

Lastly, I am not a democrat. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:People like this are the smoking gun:

Fuck that, she's just smoking something in general... all you showed is people are dumb if they don't think for themselves.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:People like this are the smoking gun:

Fuck that, she's just smoking something in general... all you showed is people are dumb if they don't think for themselves.
In other wrods, most people are dumb, i.e., proles.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

That kind of racism and self-hatred is an embarrassment to the United States of America. Who wants to vote for that??

That's not some fringe person. That's a state chair of the DNC.

Nor are these SJW whackos the fringe of the left. They are the base now. If you purged the democratic party of this lunacy, these people would create a third party that just cranked the marxism and anti-white racism to 11. Then the democrats would NEVER win national elections.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:20 am

clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: They're already there.
Not yet, they don't dare to do it to poor POC's.
Yes they do, they are just way more subtle about it.
If you have to be subtle you are not very confident.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 am

That's not some fringe person. That's a state chair of the DNC.

Nor are these SJW whackos the fringe of the left. They are the base now. If you purged the democratic party of this lunacy, these people would create a third party that just cranked the marxism and anti-white racism to 11. Then the democrats would NEVER win national elections.
Yes it is, and I'm telling you that neither party represents much of anything outside of their party. Do you want to pretend that that state chair was elected by the public? Or that GOP leaders get there by general vote?

Those guys are doing whatever-sounds-good to win them more influence, so they can do whatever-sounds-good to stay in office, then accomplish fuck-all in the process, until they retire rich, or go to work for megacorps.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace