Salon is getting curb stomped by normal people

TheReal_ND

Salon is getting curb stomped by normal people

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Since Salon is a commie shitrag that thrives on clickbait, they're pumping out editorial after editorial on how the ebil nahdzees are on the rise. Now, on a whole new level of fear, we got a shitty piece on fascist memes.

It would have been interesting for them to note that comment sections have also been leftists' worst enemy before memes became so prominent. I respect them for still having comments, but at the same time, it's like taking more steps in a duel before you turn around. It's remarkable seeing a perfect storm of variables shit all over their bagel parties.

Never give any shitlib rag views if you can avoid it.

https://archive.is/FLsZj

Also here's the link to the video that Jeremy Kroeker posted

More

heydaralon

Re: Salon is getting curb stomped by normal people

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Since Salon is a commie shitrag that thrives on clickbait, they're pumping out editorial after editorial on how the ebil nahdzees are on the rise. Now, on a whole new level of fear, we got a shitty piece on fascist memes.

It would have been interesting for them to note that comment sections have also been leftists' worst enemy before memes became so prominent. I respect them for still having comments, but at the same time, it's like taking more steps in a duel before you turn around. It's remarkable seeing a perfect storm of variables shit all over their bagel parties.

Never give any shitlib rag views if you can avoid it.

https://archive.is/FLsZj

Also here's the link to the video that Jeremy Kroeker posted

More

I used to read Glenn Greenwald's columns on Salon, but that site has been utter dogshit for many years. Believe it or not, Slate used to have good articles that would explain things for the layman without political spin, but sadly that site has turned into a hotbed of clickbait identity politics dogshit. Fuck both those sites and the retards that write for them.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Since Salon is a commie shitrag that thrives on clickbait, they're clearly doing their job very well, and the people who hate read it to show how much more clever they are in the comments than a genuine Salon reader are just as fucking stupid as the people who read it in earnest... though I am not entirely convinced any of those people exist.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Since Salon is a commie shitrag that thrives on clickbait, they're clearly doing their job very well, and the people who hate read it to show how much more clever they are in the comments than a genuine Salon reader are just as fucking stupid as the people who read it in earnest... though I am not entirely convinced any of those people exist.
You have just violated the forum rules by insulting forum members. You are banned from posting for 15 minutes.You are also in timeout for reading Salon.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Since Salon is a commie shitrag that thrives on clickbait, they're clearly doing their job very well, and the people who hate read it to show how much more clever they are in the comments than a genuine Salon reader are just as fucking stupid as the people who read it in earnest... though I am not entirely convinced any of those people exist.
Touché

Point still stands. People are more more fed up with commie shit rags than commie shit posters like yourself are aware. Just thought I would share

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Touché

Point still stands. People are more more fed up with commie shit rags than commie shit posters like yourself are aware. Just thought I would share
Cool! I look forward to being the edgy reactionary, instead of the boring ol' fuddy-duddy.

I expect it'll take, what, 4 years until I get to call you a normie!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Touché

Cool! I look forward to being the edgy reactionary, instead of the boring ol' fuddy-duddy.

Strike 2! Improper citation! 30 minute ban
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Touché

lol nah. You're such a tool you will tacitly endorse globalism if it means helping the globalists. You'll riot as soon as someone whom'st is democratically elected suggests the first thing about going the other way. You don't have a forward foot to stand on and if you did, Stephen Colbert would have let you know as much. Drown in piss losers

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:09 pm

I became an expert of Puerto Rico's finances after John Oliver broke it down for me and I visited a reddit thread. Its all America's fault. We are too strict on who we let in.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:11 pm

PFFFFTTTTTT

The second Trump won, alt-right became lame, and lefty-fags became cool.

Deal with it. 8-)
HAIL!

-Hwen