Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:28 pm

The idea was to provoke emotional responses. The androids were emotionally unstable.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I was talking about the turtle question.

But it works for the mother question, as a human would take time to think about it, and show visual tics to reflect memory.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 pm

what fucking timeline is this thread in?

the androids were? when? where was I?

where on this forum do we see visual tics from a poster?

the turtle question was good, as it required the bot to explain motive, but the question i came up with required the bot to think abstractly and mechanically.

it was a real life scenario that I had to solve. it's a hundred and twelve when i pick up my daughter, and i had to figure out how to keep the engine running so it wouldn't be a kiln when i brought her out.

i am a sophisticated chatting robot, sent back in time to take over the world.

/begin code, google encountering a desert tortoise,

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=encount ... t+tortoise
A tortoise may be moved up to one-half mile, but no further than necessary from its original location. If
a release site or alternate burrow is unavailable within this distance, and ambient air temperature
exceeds 40 Celsius (105 Fahrenheit), contact the Department for guidance. Tortoises salvaged from
projects which result in substantial permanent habitat loss (e.g. housing and highway projects), or those
requiring removal during long-term (longer than one week) construction projects, may be placed in the
Department’s tortoise adoption program. Managers of projects likely to affect desert tortoises should
obtain a scientific collecting license from the Department to facilitate handling or temporary
possession of tortoises. Likewise, if large numbers of tortoises (>5) are expected to be displaced by a
project, the project manager should contact the Department for guidance and/or assistance.
before i can help the desert tortoise, i need to find out how i should do so.

/end code
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Failed the test. Bot.
You mean some people are trying to dodge a simple question?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:37 am

Hwen is the one that wore those white tights and painted its face like a cat and did a bunch of backflips around that old building. I'm fairly certain that Rutger Hauer had a crush on it as well.
'
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 pm

heydaralon wrote:Hwen is the one that wore those white tights and painted its face like a cat and did a bunch of backflips around that old building. I'm fairly certain that Rutger Hauer had a crush on it as well.
'
I have no idea what you mean, but I am 100% behind you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 pm

How the fuck do these threads stay up and I have to bump my own perfectly great threads that nobody reads?

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Hwen is the one that wore those white tights and painted its face like a cat and did a bunch of backflips around that old building. I'm fairly certain that Rutger Hauer had a crush on it as well.
'
I have no idea what you mean, but I am 100% behind you.
I think he's referring to Pris:

With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 pm

unfamiliar

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:unfamiliar
Blade Runner
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.