Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Okeefenokee

Re: Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've never felt a need to lock my car with the engine running, unless there's a kid old enough to operate the locks inside.
Do you live in the chihuahua desert?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've never felt a need to lock my car with the engine running, unless there's a kid old enough to operate the locks inside.
Do you live in the chihuahua desert?
I used to live in Florida. It's hotter.

Just crack the windows a few inches and lock it. Don't leave kids inside.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Hwen. Let's try to get to the bottom of this. These questions Okie invented are not acceptable. Let's start here:

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it's crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hwen. Let's try to get to the bottom of this. These questions Okie invented are not acceptable. Let's start here:

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it's crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Let me tell you about my mother...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hwen. Let's try to get to the bottom of this. These questions Okie invented are not acceptable. Let's start here:

at least come up with your own question before you criticize mine.

all i hear is criticize, criticize, criticize.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Describe in single words. Only the good things that come to your mind. About your mother.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Describe in single words. Only the good things that come to your mind. About your mother.
first, i don't think that would be a good test for a bot. way too easy.

but for me, okay, i'm the couch. hope this doesn't cost too much.

absent.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

absent.
I think the idea was to force the bot to think abstractly, then add confusion, and demand a subjective reason for nonsense. A human would just act confused and say "I don't know", but a bot would be stuck on it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

absent.
I think the idea was to force the bot to think abstractly, then add confusion, and demand a subjective reason for nonsense. A human would just act confused and say "I don't know", but a bot would be stuck on it.
loving. nurturing. encouraging. supportive. strong. accepting. validating. independent.

what's so fucking hard about making up qualities about a mother that never existed?

i am a sophisticated chatting robot, sent back in time to take over the world

/begin code, google good things and mother

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=good%20things%20mother