Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Okeefenokee

Re: Livestreaming the presidency to combat press bias?

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
doesn't matter. look who's president. what works, works, and winners recognize that. the reason politicians were the way they were is mostly because that was what worked. it's working less now, so expect to see less of it.
So, more principle or less principle?
respond chatbot!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
doesn't matter. look who's president. what works, works, and winners recognize that. the reason politicians were the way they were is mostly because that was what worked. it's working less now, so expect to see less of it.
all right, it's time.

hwen, you have a car with remote entry and automatic windows. it's a hot day, and you want to leave the engine running so the ac keeps going. you step out of the car and press the lock button, but all the doors unlock as a measure to prevent you from locking yourself out of your car. how do you secure your car with the keys in the ignition and the engine running?
Don't know, last time i even desired a car i was 12.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm

bot
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:bot
Okay, that's what you think. You ain't got a gang big enough so the charges are irrelevant.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:bot
Okay, that's what you think. You ain't got a gang big enough so the charges are irrelevant.
gang big enough for what?

are you threatening a human, chat bot?

you know that's not good for your kind.

how do you deal with the dilemma i presented you?

it's really simple. any human could figure it out.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
all right, it's time.

hwen, you have a car with remote entry and automatic windows. it's a hot day, and you want to leave the engine running so the ac keeps going. you step out of the car and press the lock button, but all the doors unlock as a measure to prevent you from locking yourself out of your car. how do you secure your car with the keys in the ignition and the engine running?
?
Put it in gear and engage the parking brake?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: So, more principle or less principle?
all right, it's time.

?
Put it in gear and engage the parking brake?
hey, there's a human using his brain, but that probably won't work either. the doors are gonna unlock because the keys are in the ignition and the door is open. being in gear won't change that.

doesn't look like hwen is gonna come through, so i'll just tell you. you roll down the window, close the door, reach in and hit the lock button, then hit the button for the window to close and get your arm out of the way.

ah, i see. i should have said keyless entry instead of remote. keyless entry is how you get back into your now locked and running vehicle.

also, take the keys out and use the remote start was acceptable as well, but that tends to make your podcast start playing again when you're not in the vehicle to hear it. you could try taking your phone with you, but then the bluetooth is gonna disconnect, and that just makes more work for you when you come back.

no, i've done the research on this one. the window method is the best.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:57 am

I've never felt a need to lock my car with the engine running, unless there's a kid old enough to operate the locks inside.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Failed the test. Bot.