WTF Canada?!

SilverEagle

WTF Canada?!

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:10 pm

According to documents filed by the appellant with the Supreme Court, George assumed C.D. was over the age of 16 because he had facial hair, a mature demeanour and apparent sexual experience. He also smoked and took care of his younger siblings.
Holy fuck, how many guys would love to use this defense and get away with it. WTF!?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/supreme ... -1.4194387
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Re: WTF Canada?!

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

LOL

But she had large breasts and smoked. How was I supposed to know she was 14 when I impregnated her?? I'm the victim here!

Sometimes all you can do is invert the circumstances of the pussy pass and hope people will realize how stupid this shit really is.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Well I'm not going to complain, as I had sex with a woman when I was under 16, and I quite enjoyed it as I remember.

Also was aching to bang the doors off my grade 10 geography teacher, smokin hot milf she was, but alas, that was not to be.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 am

Cannucks, what's up with this

Trudeau Liberal's decision to force the RCMP to suspend the use of a "refugee" screening questionnaire because of allegations that it targets Muslims.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 am

Can't single people out based solely on their religion, that's prohibited by the constitution, which, in theory in at least, the Mounties are supposed to be adhering to. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:10 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Can't single people out based solely on their religion, that's prohibited by the constitution, which, in theory in at least, the Mounties are supposed to be adhering to. /shrugs
I always kind of took the Mounties as not giving a fuck, it was all about Crown and good of the Commonwealth; hey if we need to infringe on your rights, that's what it takes.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Can't single people out based solely on their religion, that's prohibited by the constitution, which, in theory in at least, the Mounties are supposed to be adhering to. /shrugs
I always kind of took the Mounties as not giving a fuck, it was all about Crown and good of the Commonwealth; hey if we need to infringe on your rights, that's what it takes.
Can't target you for being a Muslim, Her Majesty defends the right. The Crown follows the constitution, which is modelled on the American constituion, you Americans going fascist, throwing your constitution under the bus, then autistic screeching on the internet at us, for not joining you in your little "Fash the USA party" , not much we can do about that. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 am

Oh, I was just curious why the RCMP was targeting Muslims and why Rebel Media felt the need to speak out against Trudeau.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:48 am

C-Mag wrote:Oh, I was just curious why the RCMP was targeting Muslims and why Rebel Media felt the need to speak out against Trudeau.
Well, the RCMP is actually at arms length from the Prime Minister, the RCMP doesn't actually report to Trudeau.
He's not Commander-in-Chief, so it's more a case of Rebel Media calling the RCMP out directly, and the Commissioner of the RCMP responding to public pressure in the media. There's no chain of command from Barrhaven to the Langevin Block, the Prime Minister can hire and fire RCMP Commissioners, but that's about it, otherwise, they don't answer to him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:10 pm

At this point, Rebel Media just means Ezra and that African dude.