Cut the Bull Shit. What would war with North Korea look like?

heydaralon

Re: Cut the Bull Shit. What would war with North Korea look like?

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:43 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I got it, it's just a loose fit. NK military strategy is definitely Zerg, and the US would be the equivalent of Protoss, but starting the game fully upgraded.
Its not even a good analogy, I'm just shitposting. Those asians go crazy for starcraft though. Its like a national sport there.
True story.
Who was posting about some Asian kid who was spending every waking hour at an online videogame cafe so his dad paid some other asian kid to keep killing him online so he'd come home? There was a thread that discussed this. Some of those kids play for like 16 hours a day or more.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:54 am

Trump should send in Claude and 8-Ball.

#bombpyongyang
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

StCapps wrote:Trump should send in Claude and 8-Ball.

#bombpyongyang
I thought you died. Also, Chuck finally got what was coming to him. That guy was a human shitbucket.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am

heydaralon wrote:I thought you died. Also, Chuck finally got what was coming to him. That guy was a human shitbucket.
Yeah but I liked his shitbucketry. Plus he always right about Jimmy, he's just a dick is all. Why does everyone got to hate on Chuck? Great character, great actor, he'd be an annoying to deal with in real life, but this isn't real life. Y'all should have just enjoyed Chuck being Chuck, the haters missed out.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:29 am

StCapps wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I thought you died. Also, Chuck finally got what was coming to him. That guy was a human shitbucket.
Yeah but I liked his shitbucketry. Plus he always right about Jimmy, he's just a dick is all. Why does everyone got to hate on Chuck? Great character, great actor, he'd be an annoying to deal with in real life, but this isn't real life. Y'all should have just enjoyed Chuck being Chuck, the haters missed out.
He was just such a petty douchebag about everything. Jimmy is a scumbag, but let him have his law office. Chuck just wanted to lord it over Jimmy that he could never be a lawyer, but Jimmy's American Samoa loophole was proof that he did have the mind of a lawyer, albeit an unethical one. I agree with you though the way the show is written Chuck was painted unsympathetically. Had the show been from Chuck's perspective, it would have been easy to make Jimmy seem like the bad guy. Personally, I dislike both the brothers.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:34 am

heydaralon wrote:He was just such a petty douchebag about everything. Jimmy is a scumbag, but let him have his law office. Chuck just wanted to lord it over Jimmy that he could never be a lawyer, but Jimmy's American Samoa loophole was proof that he did have the mind of a lawyer, albeit an unethical one. I agree with you though the way the show is written Chuck was painted unsympathetically. Had the show been from Chuck's perspective, it would have been easy to make Jimmy seem like the bad guy. Personally, I dislike both the brothers.
But I liked the way in which he was a petty douchebag, it was fresh interesting and not cliched, and it made sense given his character motivations. People react to Chuck the way people reacted to Skyler, I don't think people like it when any character attempts to get in the way of the protagonist they like, no matter how much sense it makes for the character to react to the Protagonist in that way, the audience doesn't seem to care.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:37 am

StCapps wrote:
heydaralon wrote:He was just such a petty douchebag about everything. Jimmy is a scumbag, but let him have his law office. Chuck just wanted to lord it over Jimmy that he could never be a lawyer, but Jimmy's American Samoa loophole was proof that he did have the mind of a lawyer, albeit an unethical one. I agree with you though the way the show is written Chuck was painted unsympathetically. Had the show been from Chuck's perspective, it would have been easy to make Jimmy seem like the bad guy. Personally, I dislike both the brothers.
But I liked the way in which he was a petty douchebag, it was fresh interesting and not cliched, and it made sense given his character motivations. People react to Chuck the way people reacted to Skyler, I don't think people like it when any character attempts to get in the way of the protagonist they like, no matter how much sense it makes for the character to react to the Protagonist in that way.
I really hated Chuck's made up snowflake illness too. How everyone had to kiss his ass and take their phones out and stuff and that intern was buying him propane. I'm glad Jimmy finally exposed him for the fraud that he is. I was not a fan of Skyler either but I see your point.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 am

heydaralon wrote:I really hated Chuck's made up snowflake illness too. How everyone had to kiss his ass and take their phones out and stuff and that intern was buying him propane. I'm glad Jimmy finally exposed him for the fraud that he is.
He thought it was real and how he reacted when he found out it was all in his head, makes it seem like a good move in hindsight to indulge the man, for his own safety. The electricity allergy was fake, the mental illness, not so much, he didn't want to admit that he was losing his mind. Plenty to sympathize with on Chuck's end, he may have been a petty douchebag taking his own issues out on others, but what person doesn't do that in real life, to a much lesser degree usually? You gotta get passed that shit to understand the character, don't get hung up on not likely the guy.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 am

StCapps wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I really hated Chuck's made up snowflake illness too. How everyone had to kiss his ass and take their phones out and stuff and that intern was buying him propane. I'm glad Jimmy finally exposed him for the fraud that he is.
He thought it was real and how he reacted when he found out it was all in his head, makes it seem like a good move in hindsight to indulge the man, for his own safety. The electricity allergy was fake, the mental illness, not so much.
Hamlin wasn't a bad guy, he was just seeing the big picture. You could tell he was as angry at Chuck as he was Jimmy for dragging the credibility of his firm into this stupid brotherly feud.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am

heydaralon wrote:Hamlin wasn't a bad guy, he was just seeing the big picture. You could tell he was as angry at Chuck as he was Jimmy for dragging the credibility of his firm into this stupid brotherly feud.
Hamlin is great too. Big Howard Hamlin fan, he is doing what's necessary, making the best business decision for himself and the firm, it wasn't personal until Chuck sued the firm, when he refused to accept he had mental issues. He likes Jimmy when he should like him, and hates on him when it's called for as well. Every recurring character on that show acts the way they do for a perfectly legitimate reason, at least in their own minds. The show is just so well written, and then they find the perfect actor to play the part, Vince Gilligan is a genius.
*yip*