Cut the Bull Shit. What would war with North Korea look like?

Okeefenokee

Re: Cut the Bull Shit. What would war with North Korea look like?

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I see, well, I was the opposite I guess, nothing more intimidating than the silent kill, whispering death in the night, for the surivors who find the bodies in their midst the next morning, big loud boom and then you're just dead? Seems the easy way out.
You guys leave survivors?
How quaint.
:)
Reconnaissance, ol' bean, only kill who you need to kill, in order to get the information for the commander, every contact only increasing the chances of mission fail, mission trumps body counts.
Lessons from senior scouts,

If you're firing your weapon, you've fucked up. Your job is to gather information. If you become decisively engaged, you've lost the initiative, and now you're just infantry. Your primary weapon is your radio. Your most effective weapon is CAS. If you only have two shit barrels, don't burn them both at the same time.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
You guys leave survivors?
How quaint.
:)
Reconnaissance, ol' bean, only kill who you need to kill, in order to get the information for the commander, every contact only increasing the chances of mission fail, mission trumps body counts.
Lessons from senior scouts,

If you're firing your weapon, you've fucked up.
Can always use your knife, or if available, suppressed sidearm subsonic load, but again, contact to be minimized to necessity.

Close Target Reconnaissance, infil-exfil, sentry/roving patrol threat; high.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 am

heydaralon wrote:North Korea are like the Zerg. They are ugly they are in hordes and they fight dirty. South Korea is the Terren. They are more civilized but they are also capable of fuckery like those ghost nuke things. Actually South Korea is not like Terren cuze their buildings can't move. The US aircraft carriers are kind of like the Terren buildings because they can move. But the US is mainly like the Protoss, because of all our cheap ass advantages and unfair things like shields and whatnot. South Korea is really like none of those teams. They are pretty much nothing at all, in fact. They can be the players who play the videogame.
Thank you for you contribution on the topic.

As if everybody in the World does play Starcraft.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:40 am

BEST KOREA is not the Zerg...lol.....they cant sustain a rush....

No one but US tax payers (who are tired of funding the South's defense budget) want unification....nothing will change until next major conflict between China and the west.....China is still 20 yrs behind west top tech......

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:43 am

Even if best Korea gets a nuke tipped icmb...wtf are they going to do with it? Go ahead- nuke ca and watch what happens.....

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:12 am

Zlaxer wrote:Even if best Korea gets a nuke tipped icmb...wtf are they going to do with it? Go ahead- nuke ca and watch what happens.....
They will do exactly what they have been doing so well:

Keeping off US Presidents from bombing their miserable country.

Remember, the US goes only after rogue states without a functioning nuclear deterrent.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:34 am

ssu wrote:
heydaralon wrote:North Korea are like the Zerg. They are ugly they are in hordes and they fight dirty. South Korea is the Terren. They are more civilized but they are also capable of fuckery like those ghost nuke things. Actually South Korea is not like Terren cuze their buildings can't move. The US aircraft carriers are kind of like the Terren buildings because they can move. But the US is mainly like the Protoss, because of all our cheap ass advantages and unfair things like shields and whatnot. South Korea is really like none of those teams. They are pretty much nothing at all, in fact. They can be the players who play the videogame.

They certainly do in South Korea. I guess its big in Finland because you understood the reference too.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:37 am

heydaralon wrote:
ssu wrote:

They certainly do in South Korea. I guess its big in Finland because you understood the reference too.
I got it, it's just a loose fit. NK military strategy is definitely Zerg, and the US would be the equivalent of Protoss, but starting the game fully upgraded.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
ssu wrote:

I got it, it's just a loose fit. NK military strategy is definitely Zerg, and the US would be the equivalent of Protoss, but starting the game fully upgraded.
Its not even a good analogy, I'm just shitposting. Those asians go crazy for starcraft though. Its like a national sport there.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:41 am

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote: They certainly do in South Korea. I guess its big in Finland because you understood the reference too.
Its not even a good analogy, I'm just shitposting. Those asians go crazy for starcraft though. Its like a national sport there.
True story.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0