By NJ standards Antifa is now a Domestic Terrorist group

MilSpecs

Re: By NJ standards Antifa is now a Domestic Twrrorist group

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK IM SAYING

Nobody is troubling their demographics. THEY are FUCKING our demographics.

And it's a fucking scientific fact that the more DIVERSE the society the less white people reproduce.

Point at the country we are allowed to have. Now point to the country we displace them from.
We don't have a static demographic. We started out indigenous, went European and African, and have been evolving. You keep saying 'white people' like we're all the same. We're not all the same.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:31 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:My ancestors came here as conquerers and colonizers, no different than these recent arrivals. Don't try to snow the snowman.
IIRC, we come from similar backgrounds, which means your ancestors included 19th century immigrants and early American colonists. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My father's side came here in the 1600s from Ireland (Scots Irish). My mother's family came here a bit earlier (Boone).

They all came here as colonizers and conquerers. They fought and took the land from the people who were here before.

You can't snow the snowman. These people coming here today, most of them, are not coming here as immigrants. They are coming here as colonizers.

If this continues, your grandchildren will live on reservations. The people replacing us have absolutely no intention of extending the same courtesies to us that you would like extended to them.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:31 pm

That's correct. Obviously pajeet and Abdul tamed this nation. We owe them a solid. Fuck the people that have been here for generations. They have less of a say on this land then the fucking Mexicans that swam a river and every other third worlder that wants gibs.

Just time to die white bois. Nobody has your back. Except me

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:My ancestors came here as conquerers and colonizers, no different than these recent arrivals. Don't try to snow the snowman.
IIRC, we come from similar backgrounds, which means your ancestors included 19th century immigrants and early American colonists. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My father's side came here in the 1600s from Ireland (Scots Irish). My mother's family came here a bit earlier (Boone).

They all came here as colonizers and conquerers. They fought and took the land from the people who were here before.

You can't snow the snowman. These people coming here today, most of them, are not coming here as immigrants. They are coming here as colonizers.

If this continues, your grandchildren will live on reservations. The people replacing us have absolutely no intention of extending the same courtesies to us that you would like extended to them.
In almost 400 years we've already been almost completely replaced and yet here I live in freedom.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

K thanks

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:34 pm

:lol:

I'm still here, princess. My ancestors forged this nation from the wilderness. They fought the British in 1776. They created a new republic and established the founding principles of this nation.

Fuck off with your attempts to exterminate us. Fucking hell.

Imagine if we said that about black people in Africa. Well, it's only a matter of time before all those darkies get replaced by the Anglos migrating into the southern portion of Africa. Gotta love that diversity!

This is colonialism you are defending.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 pm

My ancestors forged this nation from the wilderness. They fought the British in 1776.
Newcomer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:19 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
My ancestors forged this nation from the wilderness. They fought the British in 1776.
Newcomer.

Lay down the firewater, Fauxcahontus.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Oh ffs raise your fucking hand if you don't have a smattering of wagon burner blood.

Fuck please die sooner and quit voting

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:28 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Newcomer.

Lay down the firewater, Fauxcahontus.
I don't have any indigenous ancestry, but I raise you one Mayflower Compact signatory and a boatload of Quakers. Thou art in my house, heathen. :lol: