By NJ standards Antifa is now a Domestic Terrorist group

MilSpecs

Re: By NJ standards Antifa is now a Domestic Twrrorist group

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:the universe has always been shaped by movement.
Yet you attempt to stop its movement, King Canute. ;)
:royalty-queen:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:05 pm

You don't care about where people come from as long as they get theirs and you yours. Meanwhile the majority end up on welfare and you don't care one bit about the lack of social cohesion in modern multicult society. You're not exactly impressing me with your little history lesson. I've heard it all my life.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You don't care about where people come from as long as they get theirs and you yours. Meanwhile the majority end up on welfare and you don't care one bit about the lack of social cohesion in modern multicult society. You're not exactly impressing me with your little history lesson. I've heard it all my life.
The majority on welfare? I don't think so, unless you count Medicare and Social Security. That said, I do think the middle class has gotten a terrible deal over the last couple of decades. Policies have favored the wealthy and helped supported the very poor, while burdening the middle class and preventing it from moving forward or even staying in place.

I don't get the emphasis on social cohesion and race, though. You can't have it all - you never could. Either you live in a diverse, economically vibrant area or you pay the price by having less money in a less vibrant place. Note that I'm not saying you should have no prospects or that the middle of the country hasn't been decimated economically, but how do you expect things would work without ambition or change? I'm not being facetious; I truly don't understand the mindset.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 pm

I would gladly give up cheap goods and welfare (I don't even fucking qualify for,) for a cohesive society again.

Meanwhile in New Jersey:
The ways of life of various Orthodox groups aren't necessarily looked upon favorably by modern society, said Jeffrey Alexander, a sociology professor at Yale University and a member of the Yale Program for the Study of Anti-Semitism's advisory group.

"People have every right to criticize a group who lives in a way that isn't open and Democratic and tolerant. Those are things we have to defend," Alexander said. "At the same time, we have to be tolerant of minorities who are different, even if they're different in ways we don't approve of."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... Redirect=1

Even if you don't approve of something you must tolerate it because they're different people. An ethnic minority is milking the system and gaming against the altruistic native population. Same as it ever was.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: Even if you don't approve of something you must tolerate it because they're different people. An ethnic minority is milking the system and gaming against the altruistic native population. Same as it ever was.
Lakewood is not exactly the average town in NJ, and obviously an investigation took place and the people involved got caught.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Perhaps but they were warned off ahead of time and all hands are on deck to bail them out from justice. This isn't the blind justice that we were raised to believe in. This is a perversion based on the premise of multicult.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Perhaps but they were warned off ahead of time and all hands are on deck to bail them out from justice. This isn't the blind justice that we were raised to believe in. This is a perversion based on the premise of multicult.
They're not going to get away with it. I still don't get why you're blaming it on multiculturality, though. Pretty much every group has a small minority that will attempt to keep illicit goodies for themselves. Even the Leiden separatists had a small group that co-opted the majority and steered a cohesive group in an authoritarian direction, against their own religious and cultural mores. And, again, this was a cohesive group and was still corrupted. That is the Achilles heel of social groups. Everyone has to be on guard against the authoritarian who attempts to take control, not the people who look or act 'different than.' The latter are not the threat; the former is a big threat.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Both are a threat and by ignoring the latter you invite the former. Don't blame me round eye. You'll see soon enough.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Both are a threat and by ignoring the latter you invite the former. Don't blame me round eye. You'll see soon enough.
Everyone who's come here has been absorbed for the most part. We change a little, but they change a lot. And we have to change, at least a little. Stagnancy kills over time.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:16 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Both are a threat and by ignoring the latter you invite the former. Don't blame me round eye. You'll see soon enough.
Everyone who's come here has been absorbed for the most part. We change a little, but they change a lot. And we have to change, at least a little. Stagnancy kills over time.
But the problem is that the onus is not to assimilate but to coexist. Its how you hear about a salad instead of a melting pot nowadays.

A salad doesn't work, the melting pot is what Made American Great
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session