Stuck in the Hospital - Grumpy Edition

Montegriffo

Re: Stuck in the Hospital - Grumpy Edition

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Pretty sure your biased source considers other European peoples move from one western nation to the England as "migrants, so they can obfuscate the abysmal record of non-european immigration.

Yep. Looks like your activist source is full of caca:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... efits.html
It's from Oxford University and it goes into further detail if you can be bothered to read it...
The averages reported above mask significant variations in employment rates between different groups of migrants. In 2015 the employment rates of male workers from the A8 (91%), A2 (89%), Oceania(87%), India (84%), Pakistan (80%), The Americas (1%), and Bangladesh (79%) were higher than those of UK-born men (78%). Male workers from the EU-14 have similar employment rate as those from the UK (78%) (see Figure 3).
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Pretty sure your biased source considers other European peoples move from one western nation to the England as "migrants, so they can obfuscate the abysmal record of non-european immigration.

Yep. Looks like your activist source is full of caca:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... efits.html
It's from Oxford University and it goes into further detail if you can be bothered to read it...
The averages reported above mask significant variations in employment rates between different groups of migrants. In 2015 the employment rates of male workers from the A8 (91%), A2 (89%), Oceania(87%), India (84%), Pakistan (80%), The Americas (1%), and Bangladesh (79%) were higher than those of UK-born men (78%). Male workers from the EU-14 have similar employment rate as those from the UK (78%) (see Figure 3).
Fuck off with your so-called "facts", man. It FEELZ so good to just FEEL the truth, instead of all that elitist fancy-man thankin. Just relax your brain, and let Flying Spaghetti Monster FEEL you to the trooth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:38 am

Sorry m8, didn't mean to derail your breed a pair of Liberals thread by contradicting the disinformation from our resident supremacist.
I am too weak to resist..... I need some of Trech's self control.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:49 am

In real life, I'm Dr. Hash, and I wouldn't even talk to someone like Grumps. (Monte, I'd talk to you.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:In real life, I'm Dr. Hash, and I wouldn't even talk to someone like Grumps. (Monte, I'd talk to you.)
Sounds like you'd be a great doctor :lol:

You have no idea who I am IRL, but I've certainly seen your type in Florida.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Congratulations! Hope the labor and delivery go smoothly.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:In real life, I'm Dr. Hash, and I wouldn't even talk to someone like Grumps. (Monte, I'd talk to you.)
Sounds like you'd be a great doctor :lol:

You have no idea who I am IRL, but I've certainly seen your type in Florida.
And I see your type at the Clinic & at Free Legal Services.

p.s. Payback is a bitch.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

In real life I'll talk to anyone although my parents did tell me not to talk to strange men so I would have to defy them to talk to you Martin.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
In real life I'll talk to anyone although my parents did tell me not to talk to strange men so l would have to defy them to talk to you Martin.
See, Grumps, right there, that's how it's done.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's 2 boys. :)

Looks like a false alarm, and we might be heading home in a few hours. Hospital food sucks.
Wtf? 3cm dilated at least or GTFO! Checking the cervix is half the fun.