Re: Stuck in the Hospital - Grumpy Edition

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:13 am

Some of y'all better keep on fuckin.

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/20 ... aking-out/

.... and congrats, catass! I can't imagine two at once. :goteam:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:18 am

Fife wrote:Some of y'all better keep on fuckin.

Millennials not having children is better than them having children. We really need to end the boomer cancer at some point, which means destroying all the subsequent generations from the boomers, while boosting the fertility of the other generational line (silent Generation, Gen X and Gen Z).

And, really, there is no alternative for this cancer but its own self-destruction. These are the prices of degeneracy, folks. You have to pay a cost for this stupid shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 am

If only you could bring in people from other countries to make up for the shortfall. We could call these saviours of Western culture immigrants or something like that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 am

And speaking of Burge, he makes note of the changes in popular "boy's" names going around....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 am

Montegriffo wrote:If only you could bring in people from other countries to make up for the shortfall. We could call these saviours of Western culture immigrants or something like that.

Turns out that makes things much worse. Also, this is happening to the entire world except for a few places in Africa. Mexico, for example, will hit demographic winter as well at some point. Even if the multicult made rational sense (it obviously doesn't when you just read the news), it still wouldn't solve this problem. Just looking at Europe, besides the crimes and rapes and constant terror attacks this policy has created, nearly all of those migrants contribute NOTHING to your economy and society. They just live off your welfare system while producing babies in a demographic contest to take over the European continent.

Indeed.. I think the obvious strategy here is automation combined with near total moratorium on immigration. With respect to the US, we could automate much of our economy over the next fifty years proportionate to the loss in workers. At the very least, we probably should spend at least another two generations trying to actually assimilate these people we allowed into the country. Meanwhile, we can phase out the visa workers and send them back home.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: nearly all of those migrants contribute NOTHING to your economy and society. They just live off your welfare system while producing babies in a demographic contest to take over the European continent.
Really? The facts tell a different story.
http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u ... ur-market/
A key indicator of labour market outcomes is the employment rate measuring the share of the employed in the total working-age population. Historically, employment rates of the foreign-born have, on average, been lower than those of the UK-born (Aldin et al. 2010). From 1993 to 2007, the employment rates for both male and female migrants was lower than the corresponding rates for the UK-born (Figure 2). However, since 2006 the employment rates of male migrants (80% for 2015) has been similar to that of UK-born males (78% for 2015), while those of female migrants (63% for 2015) has remained lower than that of UK-born females (70% for 2015).
80% employment rate amongst immigrant males. Those hard working guys are my best chance of getting a state pension when I retire.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:58 am

Pretty sure your biased source considers other European peoples move from one western nation to the England as "migrants, so they can obfuscate the abysmal record of non-european immigration.

Yep. Looks like your activist source is full of caca:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... efits.html

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 am

Fife wrote:Some of y'all better keep on fuckin.

I got you, fam.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:15 am

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
What the!?!
Teddy Roosevelt, America's greatest conservationist, was a Republican. Being politically to the right doesn't signal indifference or hostility to environmental issues. I love the environment.

But no matter how much you love the environment, you're about to dump a lot of dirty diapers up in this place.
Thanks, jerk.
:lol:
It's unfortunate that the current "Right-Wing" party seems to take special pleasure in destroying resources for profit. There is no right-wing solution to the environment - it's a social problem that requires a social answer.

And omg, I heard the horror stories about cloth diapers. No thank you. You can just go ahead and pile my dirties right in the landfill and deal with it. I cannot imagine any other way.
Oh god yes. Reusable diaper people are about on the same level as antivaxxers and breastfeed-til-kindegarten crazies. Anyone who can deal with that much shit on a daily basis has a screw loose.

I can see the end of the tunnel with diapers as my daughter is fighting us on potty training right now. I have to go get snipped ASAP

Yeah dude, she's getting the optional "tube tie" package with this one. No more Grumpys to come. (At least legitimate ones :twisted:)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0