Liberal / GCF Appreciation Thread

clubgop

Re: Liberal / GCF Appreciation Thread

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm

We can only learn when the gloves are off, and full contact encouraged.
Wear a condom, dirty dick!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:43 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Bait or not bait, I appreciate GCF and Monte.
There is no growth where all parties are agreed.
And if there's no growth in a venue, then it's time to GTFO.

So stick around, lefties, greens, socislists, whatever your mental disorder is.
We need ya!
:dance:
Same. I come here for precisely the insane backwoods rhetoric that I get. Points are occasionally made, and considered. New things come to light. We can only learn when the gloves are off, and full contact encouraged.

I appreciate a good percentage of the forum, and am hopelessly addicted to it.
Talking of mental disorders, I never understood just how crazy American politics was before I came here (and the DCF). Most of my Labour supporting friends in the UK consider me a bit right wing yet here I'm seen as some kind of raving Marxist. The difference between your so called left and our left is a larger gap than that between Labour and Conservative in the UK. Here a Liberal is someone who sits in the centre of politics there it seems to be another name for the far left.
Even at PF.com the vitriol is the same as here only the language is more moderated.
It's been a great time to take more of an interest in US politics.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Bait or not bait, I appreciate GCF and Monte.
There is no growth where all parties are agreed.
And if there's no growth in a venue, then it's time to GTFO.

So stick around, lefties, greens, socislists, whatever your mental disorder is.
We need ya!
:dance:
Same. I come here for precisely the insane backwoods rhetoric that I get. Points are occasionally made, and considered. New things come to light. We can only learn when the gloves are off, and full contact encouraged.

I appreciate a good percentage of the forum, and am hopelessly addicted to it.
Talking of mental disorders, I never understood just how crazy American politics was before I came here (and the DCF). Most of my Labour supporting friends in the UK consider me a bit right wing yet here I'm seen as some kind of raving Marxist. The difference between your so called left and our left is a larger gap than that between Labour and Conservative in the UK. Here a Liberal is someone who sits in the centre of politics there it seems to be another name for the far left.
Even at PF.com the vitriol is the same as here only the language is more moderated.
It's been a great time to take more of an interest in US politics.......
Don't feed the animals
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:31 am

I have repeatedly asked GrumpyCatFace to prove he is an American citizen, yet he has declined showing me his social security number and bank account info or his ATM pin number. I dont understand what he is trying to hide.
Shikata ga nai

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am

heydaralon wrote:I have repeatedly asked GrumpyCatFace to prove he is an American citizen, yet he has declined showing me his social security number and bank account info or his ATM pin number. I dont understand what he is trying to hide.

:lol: