Letter to my Democrat District Chair

Martin Hash

Letter to my Democrat District Chair

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 am

Dear Hattie;

First let me say I think you're doing a fine job as Chairman of the 17th Dems, so nothing that follows is personal to you.

I've been going to Dem meetings for a dozen years; I've ran for 17th State office 3 times & will again; I run an active online political forum, and am tied-in to local politics; I've written multiple politically-oriented books; I know what's going on, this is not a rant.

In the Wednesday past District meeting, "90% of the time" was given to a paid political operative. Whatever positive message the speaker had concerning Planned Parenthood was overshadowed by her editorializing & intent to manufacture political consensus. I was not there to give her a platform, and she exploited my & my wife, Gwynne's, courtesy & charitability. It was the first time I've been personally subjected to the SJW narrative: I'm not a Post Modernist, I'm a Liberal. The speaker used the term "hateful" half-a-dozen times, intending to create & demonize an enemy. I may vote against Republicans but they are NOT "hateful." Using "hate" to describe an action or a belief is hateful. Racial blame is hateful. Accusing others of oppression is hateful. Other than compromising my sensibilities, I found the speaker engaging & personally likable but if I wanted to be indoctrinated, I could just watch TV. Perhaps I should be given time to promote my Liberal agenda? I'd actually be doing it out of ideology and not because it was my job.

Sincerely,
Martin Hash

p.s. You can share this email with whoever you want.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

apeman

Re: Letter to my Democrat District Chair

Post by apeman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 am

1. Good letter
2. I fully support you and want you to win
3. Also, you are now literally Hitler

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Dear Mr. Hash,

Cordially,
Hattie
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:48 pm

DBTrek wrote:Dear Mr. Hash,

Cordially,
Hattie
LOL :lol:

Sadly (or not) I think both parties have been headed downhill for a while, and yet there's no real alternatives, like when the Whigs faded away. I can't see either the Libertarians or Green party ever getting their act together enough to sound sane enough to be a viable choice. Nobody really plays to a more moderately fiscally conservative moderately (more classical) liberal crowd.

Maybe we need to start the Hashitarian Party? :think:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 am

JUST CALL THEM CUCKS