The Tweet is Undefendable

kybkh

The Tweet is Undefendable

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:39 am

The least to say would be that he fucked up. The next least is he fucked up bad. This scale goes all the way to "this tweet represents the mind of someone who should not be president." (which honestly is something for one am considering)

The only way I would not believe that this represents the mind of someone who should not be president is if there is some grand redirecting of news reports scheme Trump and team are implementing. For instance, Tweet that ridiculous statement to blow the WSJ story off the front page. That's the best reason I can come up with and even if that is the "reason" he still fucked up.

I used to poo poo the old, "what do I tell my kids about the president"...Not sure I do anymore.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Tweet is Undefendable

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:40 am

Which tweet?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 am

The original Mika tweet is the only Tweet I am discussing.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 am

Yeah, I'm not surprised by anything that idiot types any more. He's an unstable clown. And this was obvious a year ago.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 am

Oh boohoo/10 fucking impeach him already he offended the sensibilities of some fucking degenerate in Kentucky

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:47 am

You want to know what's indefensible? This fucking thot being given a platform. That's indefensible.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:00 am

I am still in uniform but sometimes you get the feelz like you're the guy on the phone with Hitler on the way to Stalingrad. He coulda won the war if...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:03 am

If you can't handle the red pills he's spamming then turn on CNN and shoot some ketamine or something.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:06 am

I'm dead :lol:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:08 am

Like I said, at best it is an indefensible, fuck up. It was probably meant to steal the headlines but there are better ways.