The Decline

TheReal_ND

Re: The Decline

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:Why did Kath leave this new place?
Ookie made a brief appearance to take her, monte, and GCF to the stupid honey pot forum that banned me almost instantly despite no rules being broke. She started a whole thread about how this place sucks and insulted people that supported Trump in a fairly egregious manner. All while Trump supporters were actually black pilled over the Syrian missile strike but of course none of that actually registers on these fucking brainwashed early gen X'rs and boomer cucks. Too busy smoking dope and pegging their step sons father with a dragon dildo I guess...

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:40 pm

In her own words elsewhere..
I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. I simply got tired of having the same conversations with the same toxic people, over and over and over again. The quality posters rarely post. I don't think it's more partisan over here, though there are definitely more lefties. I think it's just so many people that the partisan bickering is louder. I have been seeking out moderate people from either party, who recognize that the other guy isn't the enemy. There's not much of that, at all, at MHF.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Ookie made a brief appearance to take her, monte, and GCF to the stupid honey pot forum that banned me almost instantly despite no rules being broke. She started a whole thread about how this place sucks and insulted people that supported Trump in a fairly egregious manner. All while Trump supporters were actually black pilled over the Syrian missile strike but of course none of that actually registers on these fucking brainwashed early gen X'rs and boomer cucks. Too busy smoking dope and pegging their step sons father with a dragon dildo I guess...
Nope, Ooky is not at PF.com
I wish she were, there are a huge amount of ignorant climate change deniers over there who would benefit greatly from her knowledge...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 pm

She was. She's the one that tried to drag all her admirers there. She said the left was fairly "activated" against Trump so whatever. Maybe she bike locked somebody I honestly don't give a fuck about that Mexican American.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:56 pm

It was not her who pointed me in the direction of PF.com and I've never seen her posting there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Well she said she found greener pastures somewhere else and the next thing you know all you fags started shilling a new forum because you didn't like the fact I dominate here. To which; I say to WHOM'ST it bothers so much if I post things

GO

I'm still going to be here when you leave faggots. Unless Fedora Almighty kicks me out himself I'm fucking here and I've done my time trying to help spread awareness about his works.

What have you faggots done except insult at every turn?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well she said she found greener pastures somewhere else and the next thing you know all you fags started shilling a new forum because you didn't like the fact I dominate here. To which; I say to WHOM'ST it bothers so much if I post things

GO

I'm still going to be here when you leave faggots. Unless Fedora Almighty kicks me out himself I'm fucking here and I've done my time trying to help spread awareness about his works.

What have you faggots done except insult at every turn?
Nah, I've never had a problem with you. I get more LOLs from your posts than all the rest put together. Gypsy scum of the world unite etc....

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 pm

I like you too. I try to stick up for you I know you noticed. I have too much respect for dad. I like you a lot.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Penner wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:There's the door thot
And this is how the death spiral begins....
Penner, you know better than to get sucked in. What the hell, you ain't no rookie.

I couldn't resist.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah nah cunt