The Decline

clubgop

Re: The Decline

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Hastur wrote:This is tough. I also think Dan closed the forum because of ND. On the other hand ND has been teaching us a lot about shit posting. Shit posting was a huge part of the election and influenced the outcome a lot more than any Russian effort.

I think Dan was overwhelmed as well. He couldn't find an antidote that didn't at the same time violate his free speech philosophy. He resigned and just closed it.

I miss the old forum but it's not coming back. This is a throwback quality troll thread typical of DB. It makes me nostalgic. The new recipe is click bait threads about rape pride culture. We suffer from the same decline as the the MSM.
Well I think he admitted his feeling more or less. The broken political toy agitated for a break of the current system and he got it in the name of Donald Trump. "Be careful what you wish for..."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I've been doing this a long time: people come-n-go, totally natural. The "Make Martin Famous" campaign has increased our roles by a dozen or so but they haven't posted yet. It takes a lot of ingredients to get an actual contributor, time being one of them. And Trump has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. You'll see familiar names return when the news gets big enough again.
Kinda surprised you're the only one who picked up on me re-HASHing an old DCF thread. I thought the multiple ' :twisted: ' faces would give it away.That, and the fact that 30% of the active threads here are old retreads from DCF.

Apparently my humor is too subtle for the masses.
That, or you truly are the Wysest Myn yn thye Wyrld, or whatever that tagline is.
:lol:
I think everyone got it but we still got a bunch of wannabe school marm SJWs that want to kvetch and tone police.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 pm

This. I remembered the stupid thread like five minutes after my instant reaction. Still heated with Kath over her fucking gas lighting. Bipolar pot heads. Not even once. Who the fuck made her a mod?

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:02 pm

The current political situation is in a microcosm what ND is...Miserable. There is a correlation to online posts and misery. We all come here to vent in some form or another. Some people, like ND, take things way too far, they are the evidence that things are starting to unravel. It starts with a pinch, and slowly we all become the frog in boiling water.

Or, ND is a crazy fuck just having a good time. Dan Carlin is a fucking pussy, and political correctness has ruled the day.

Take your pick?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm

skankhunt42 wrote: We all come here to vent in some form or another.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Or, ND is a crazy fuck just having a good time
A little of both. In case you haven't been paying attention I don't take this stupid online persona very seriously and I generally have a good time poking fun at people that take their retarded posts seriously.

You all argue over stupid SYSTEMS. Bores the hell out of me frankly. I avoid those repetitive arguments unless I get drunk and wander into the wrong thread.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
A little of both. In case you haven't been paying attention I don't take this stupid online persona very seriously and I generally have a good time poking fun at people that take their retarded posts seriously.

You all argue over stupid SYSTEMS. Bores the hell out of me frankly. I avoid those repetitive arguments unless I get drunk and wander into the wrong thread.
Yea, I don't believe a word of that.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Dan wasn't quite ready for a real free-fire zone. It's OK. It was fun while it lasted.

Look at the first page of the DCF crowd, and reminisce.

There are some real giants on that list.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Why did Kath leave this new place?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Yea, I don't believe a word of that.
Idc. I care so little I fucking doxed myself for three days because it matters so little. You're talking to a nigger that lives in the hot sun of Texas in a fucking solar oven and works at a steel mill. If you take anything I say at face value you're just as retarded as I always knew your fucking potato head ass was.