The Decline

clubgop

Re: The Decline

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:04 am

Hastur wrote:DB, you trickster. Best troll thread in a while.

So JohnDonne is the Vegan from DCF... That's fun. Had forgotten about that. Wasn't his brother on DCF as well?

I miss the antisexualist. Considering everything that's happened since then he's more or less main stream in his philosophy now. Wonder if he's still injecting alcohol into his balls or if there's a treatment he can have now.
Wait so JohnDoe is Zeppy? Explains a lot. Loser. I forgot about antisex, there's a question. Which bathroom do you use when injecting alcohol into your balls? I really wonder if thats a thing and how would that work.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:34 am

Penner wrote:Not really. It's just when someone actually does have an opposing opinion, they get shot down, named called, etc....

Not if they have a well thought out position -

"OWG suck" is not well thought out position.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:43 am

PINGING THE ECHO CHAMBER:

Planned Parenthood's only purpose is to facilitate as many homicides as possible.

Beauregard Sessions is a police state maniac.

Donald Trump is a war criminal.

Minimum wage legislation, like all price fixing, screws over the people it is facially enacted to assist.

All taxation is theft.

Healthcare is not public good at all, much less a "fundamental human right."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:58 am

Fife wrote:PINGING THE ECHO CHAMBER:

Planned Parenthood's only purpose is to facilitate as many homicides as possible.

Beauregard Sessions is a police state maniac.

Donald Trump is a war criminal.

Minimum wage legislation, like all price fixing, screws over the people it is facially enacted to assist.

All taxation is theft.

Healthcare is not public good at all, much less a "fundamental human right."
If Trump is a War Criminal then Obama is a War Criminal and a Genocidal Maniac... but meh, what do I know...
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 am

100 % correct, TC.

....TC

....TC

....TC

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:05 am

+1

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:07 am

clubgop wrote:
Hastur wrote:DB, you trickster. Best troll thread in a while.

So JohnDonne is the Vegan from DCF... That's fun. Had forgotten about that. Wasn't his brother on DCF as well?

I miss the antisexualist. Considering everything that's happened since then he's more or less main stream in his philosophy now. Wonder if he's still injecting alcohol into his balls or if there's a treatment he can have now.
Wait so JohnDoe is Zeppy? Explains a lot. Loser. I forgot about antisex, there's a question. Which bathroom do you use when injecting alcohol into your balls? I really wonder if thats a thing and how would that work.
Zeppy as in Mad Zeppeliner? No he wasn't the Crab Hugger. He might have been JohnDonne in DCF as well. Don't remember.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:14 am

Meat is murder.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:15 am

DBTrek wrote:
Penner wrote:Not really. It's just when someone actually does have an opposing opinion, they get shot down, named called, etc....
Dude, I've seen a "The Decline" thread on another forum, and let me assure you, IT IS the regulars and old timers. They're ALWAYS the reason some place was once cool, but now sucks ass. It's because they never let anyone express new ideas. Like some sort of deranged high school clique they all group together and protect their little bit of digital turf like it's the goddamn cafeteria steps at recess. Back when this place was cool we were having great conversations and Martin Hash even posted once in a while.

But now . . . it's just this turd burger of a forum full of old regulars that chased Martin and everyone with something interesting to say away. It's the old timers, man. They squatted this puppy like a dalmation at a fire hydrant and hosed it down with their piss stream of suckatude.
They fucked it all up.
There's more truth here than intended, despite the sarcasm.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:20 am

Fife wrote:100 % correct, TC.
I know it's nice and comfy in the anti-war, Paul-bot mindset but I thought we decided to accept realism and blow everyone else the fuck up because the Ron Paul America will never be allow to exist until we do some non-Ron Paul-like shit?? IE Wall, Trade Negotiations, increase police power to quell inner city violence, bomb the shit out of IS, etc...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama