The Decline

Penner

Re: The Decline

Post by Penner » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:18 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Penner wrote:Not really. It's just when someone actually does have an opposing opinion, they get shot down, named called, etc....
Dude, I've seen a "The Decline" thread on another forum, and let me assure you, IT IS the regulars and old timers. They're ALWAYS the reason some place was once cool, but now sucks ass. It's because they never let anyone express new ideas. Like some sort of deranged high school clique they all group together and protect their little bit of digital turf like it's the goddamn cafeteria steps at recess. Back when this place was cool we were having great conversations and Martin Hash even posted once in a while.

But now . . . it's just this turd burger of a forum full of old regulars that chased Martin and everyone with something interesting to say away. It's the old timers, man. They squatted this puppy like a dalmation at a fire hydrant and hosed it down with their piss stream of suckatude.
They fucked it all up.

Probably should just close shop.

:twisted:
Well, this forum is like only a few months old. That other place was cool until some unnamed of group decided to call the host a "cuck" etc... because he spoke up that he didn't like Trump and then it just went to shit with Nazi posts/memes and everything else. I mean sure there was a decline going on there from before that time but that was the final straw that killed it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I like you too. I try to stick up for you I know you noticed. I have too much respect for dad. I like you a lot.
Gay :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Let's count on one hand the number of females I have impregnated.

Welp, looks like you're the fag sorry m8

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Let's count on one hand the number of females I have impregnated.

Welp, looks like you're the fag sorry m8
Nice, used your 9000th post to call me a fag. Only 1000 to go to be the first MHF Archon.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Trips of truth

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Hastur wrote:DB, you trickster. Best troll thread in a while.

So JohnDonne is the Vegan from DCF... That's fun. Had forgotten about that. Wasn't his brother on DCF as well?

I miss the antisexualist. Considering everything that's happened since then he's more or less main stream in his philosophy now. Wonder if he's still injecting alcohol into his balls or if there's a treatment he can have now.
what?
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:32 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:41 pm

What is PF.com?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:What is PF.com?
Politicalforum.com

It's kind of the kiddie version of what we do here. Same amount of crazy, but strongly moderated and sterile.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
I was going to make a big deal about my 1738th post but then I forgot. I would sing the chorus of that song as a lullaby to my infant son.