Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

clubgop

Re: Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:46 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You just keep taking the bait dude. HPV tests: including Pap smears. And don't knock lifesaving breast exams on account of insurance companies you woman-hating yard gnome
As long as you admit it is bait and not truth. Not knocking breast exams, they just dont justify a welfare abortion mill when you can do a self exam. Keep it up Rachael Madcow.
No, you were wrong about cancer screenings, they do Pap smears, admit you were wrong, admit you were lying or ignorant about the very organization you're so desperate to destroy because of your hackery.
I admit to be dead on balls right. Just because Monty lures children into the van with surgar free candy it doesnt excuse his pederasty, same with PP. At least I am honest about my hackery you can't even be truthful about that.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Can't even get that right. Wasn't talking gay sex, I called you Little Miss, between the two of you there will be sufficient pussy.
You called me a girl... Like we're in elementary school. Really immature for someone your age, just shows what kind of person you are.
Gender is fluid like that burning discharge from your undisclosed genitalia.
You seem strangely aroused. Enjoy the mental images but I charge by the post, no offense but your shoddy pharmacist salary can't afford me.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
As long as you admit it is bait and not truth. Not knocking breast exams, they just dont justify a welfare abortion mill when you can do a self exam. Keep it up Rachael Madcow.
No, you were wrong about cancer screenings, they do Pap smears, admit you were wrong, admit you were lying or ignorant about the very organization you're so desperate to destroy because of your hackery.
I admit to be dead on balls right. Just because Monty lures children into the van with surgar free candy it doesnt excuse his pederasty, same with PP. At least I am honest about my hackery you can't even be truthful about that.
No such thing as an honest hack, hacking is dishonest, you're just an obvious one, but that ain't a virtue.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:57 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You called me a girl... Like we're in elementary school. Really immature for someone your age, just shows what kind of person you are.
Gender is fluid like that burning discharge from your undisclosed genitalia.
You seem strangely aroused. Enjoy the mental images but I charge by the post, no offense but your shoddy pharmacist salary can't afford me.
Oh please, if you were any good you would get that government subsidy you like so much and then I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Keep giving it to me for free, you can send your bill to this address.

1110 Vermont Ave. NW Washington, DC 20005

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
No such thing as an honest hack, hacking is dishonest, you're just an obvious one, but that ain't a virtue.
Yes it is especially compared to your dishonest hackery and most of the MSM.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Wow, I can't recall the last time I caused such a ruckus! Cool.

Hey Clubby, do you know that non-pharmacy contraception like IUD's & injectables are hugely effective and growing fast in popularity for exactly the reason you criticize pills? It seems likely given the growth that they will be more popular than the pill (26%) soon.

And every study of the effects of sex ed has shown it does not increase promiscuity or pregnancy. If you disagree, show your work, show studies rather than howl how I'm wrong.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/03/09/s ... first-sex/
Sex ed leads teens and young adults to delay sexual intercourse, according to the research, which relied on data from the National Center for Health Statistics on about 4,691 women and men between the ages of 15 and 24. “There is an incorrect belief that talking to teens about sex promotes sex,” says study author Laura Lindberg, a senior research associate at Guttmacher.

Among those who hadn’t received sex-ed instruction before first sex, 86% of girls and 88% of boys had intercourse before they turned 20. Compare that to 78% of boys and 77% of girls who’d received sex ed. The difference may not be huge but it is significant, especially considering that the national average age of first sex is about 17 or so. These kids aren’t yet voting or legally drinking, but they are potentially making babies. “It’s not just the delay in first sex that’s important,” says Lindberg. “It’s that being older at first sex in and of itself is related to more positive sexual behaviors such as being more likely to use birth control and less likely to get pregnant. The fact that sex ed can delay sex a little still has big influences down the road.”
http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications/1487
Researchers studied the National Survey of Family Growth to determine the impact of sexuality education on youth sexual risk-taking for young people ages 15-19, and found that teens who received comprehensive sex education were 50 percent less likely to experience pregnancy than those who received abstinence-only education.6
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

brewster wrote:Wow, I can't recall the last time I caused such a ruckus! Cool.

Hey Clubby, do you know that non-pharmacy contraception like IUD's & injectables are hugely effective and growing fast in popularity for exactly the reason you criticize pills?
I know and thanks to plastics and silicone IUDs are no longer an infection waiting to happen. I doubt they will supplant the pill anytime soon if at all. The pill you can stop taking anytime you want, no appointment or consultation, just stop taking it. There is also the peace of mind, you are physically taking the pill or putting on a condom. For long term contraception those are fine options but for a teen or a mother in between children, I think there are better options.
And every study of the effects of sex ed has shown it does not increase promiscuity or pregnancy. If you disagree, show your work, show studies rather than howl how I'm wrong.
Thats nice too bad I didnt make that argument.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

I bet it is cool. Anytime a minority group makes a realization about the power of personal responsibility you and your fellow leftist hacks derail it into a cash giveaway for a eugenics program of that minority group. Wow, indeed.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:59 pm

clubgop wrote:
I bet it is cool. Anytime a minority group makes a realization about the power of personal responsibility you and your fellow leftist hacks derail it into a cash giveaway for a eugenics program of that minority group. Wow, indeed.
That's pretty funny. "Take responsibility for your lives, but none of that birth control eugenics, you hear!! We loves them fetuses, but once you haves them, you're on your own!!!"
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 pm

brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote:
That's pretty funny. "Take responsibility for your lives, but none of that birth control eugenics, you hear!! We loves them fetuses, but once you haves them, you're on your own!!!"
No one is preventing anybody from getting birth control, another lie. But at least you admit with this post what your intention was. "We hate them fetuses, kill them all but once they're born we care deeply about them by giving them subsistence poverty generation after generation and sending them to schools that are just money laundering schemes for techer's unions and democrat politicians and if you try to escape we'll just call you a 'Coon.'"