Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

clubgop

Re: Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 am

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
What men's health issues are you thinking of that pp doesn't cover?
All of them. The same way they dont cover mammograms or cancer screenings for women.
Actually they do provide cancer screenings, including breast exams and HPV tests. You're right that they give referrals to radiologists for mammograms, like many clinics do. So thanks for the wrong sandwich, it was delicious.
That is not a cancer screening, insurance doesn'tconsoder it as such. HPV is a risk factor not cancer. So much dishonesty there I bet it was delicious.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

At this point your backpedal is so obvious I'll just let the audience decide if you're a liar, no need for argument, I'll just present what you said.
At least be honest about it. Ah wait no you can't.

"He meant teenager, he said teenager." Fucking sad.
Yeah, your attempts to save face after shooting your mouth off do make one feel something akin to pity.
Dishonest ass says what? How much is GCF paying you? If he is paying you in dick make sure he wears a condom, you taking bitch hormones won't save you from what he has.

Notice how you came in here to drive the point away from the OP. Little Miss can't prove the Southern Strategy but its absolutely true cant let narrative get away from him. Cute.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 pm

They do not provide mammograms. They can give you a referral to a doctor who will provide them. Big whoop. That's not providing anything material.

Literally everything they do is for driving abortion revenue. They provide the bare minimum of everything else to get women in the door. They even prescribe such a low dose of birth control pills, the women taking them are far more likely to get pregnant (and thus walk in for abortion services). Then they sell the baby parts in a gruesome aftermarket (illegally).

The whole thing is a fucking scam start to finish.

I am all for providing women with needed health services (and men, which strangely, the progressives don't seem to give a shit about, and who have nothing in terms of services outside of health insurance). But this is fucking ridiculous. An abortion mill is not a legitimate "clinic".

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
All of them. The same way they dont cover mammograms or cancer screenings for women.
Actually they do provide cancer screenings, including breast exams and HPV tests. You're right that they give referrals to radiologists for mammograms, like many clinics do. So thanks for the wrong sandwich, it was delicious.
That is not a cancer screening, insurance doesn'tconsoder it as such. HPV is a risk factor not cancer. So much dishonesty there I bet it was delicious.
You just keep taking the bait dude. HPV tests: including Pap smears. And don't knock lifesaving breast exams on account of insurance companies you woman-hating yard gnome

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
At least be honest about it. Ah wait no you can't.

"He meant teenager, he said teenager." Fucking sad.
Yeah, your attempts to save face after shooting your mouth off do make one feel something akin to pity.
Dishonest ass says what? How much is GCF paying you? If he is paying you in dick make sure he wears a condom, you taking bitch hormones won't save you from what he has.

Notice how you came in here to drive the point away from the OP. Little Miss can't prove the Southern Strategy but its absolutely true cant let narrative get away from him. Cute.
Keep foaming and blustering about gay sex like you don't know you was caught with your limp dick out.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:14 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You just keep taking the bait dude. HPV tests: including Pap smears. And don't knock lifesaving breast exams on account of insurance companies you woman-hating yard gnome
As long as you admit it is bait and not truth. Not knocking breast exams, they just dont justify a welfare abortion mill when you can do a self exam. Keep it up Rachael Madcow.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

Keep foaming and blustering about gay sex like you don't know you was caught with your limp dick out.
Can't even get that right. Wasn't talking gay sex, I called you Little Miss, between the two of you there will be sufficient pussy.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
As long as you admit it is bait and not truth. Not knocking breast exams, they just dont justify a welfare abortion mill when you can do a self exam. Keep it up Rachael Madcow.
No, you were wrong about cancer screenings, they do Pap smears, admit you were wrong, admit you were lying or ignorant about the very organization you're so desperate to destroy because of your hackery.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 pm

clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Can't even get that right. Wasn't talking gay sex, I called you Little Miss, between the two of you there will be sufficient pussy.
You called me a girl... Like we're in elementary school. Really immature for someone your age, just shows what kind of person you are.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:41 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You called me a girl... Like we're in elementary school. Really immature for someone your age, just shows what kind of person you are.
Gender is fluid like that burning discharge from your undisclosed genitalia. Like limp dick insults, which you started, was real immature. :roll:
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.