Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Speaker to Animals

Re: Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's also why PP opposes OTC birth control pills.
I dunno. There's a lot more to it than just "pill" vs "not pill". That's a hell of a lot of chemical and hormones going into a teenager.

I didn't say I think it's a good idea. But the low-dose birth control pill, given to teens and young women, is a recipe for pregnancy. They have to take the pills at exactly the same time each day. But having the prescription makes them feel safe to have more sex, which drives up the risk of pregnancy.

If you are going to give young women a birth control pill, you have to make it a lot less risky than the lowest dose legally possible.

PP doesn't give a shit about their health either. They care about making more babies so they can abort those babies. Their entire business is about profiting from abortion.

Personally, I think kids are far better off using condoms if they are going to be sexual active (moral issues aside). The odds that little johnny will slip off the condom seem quite a lot lower than the odds that little Janey will forget to take a pill at the exact same time every single day.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:10 am

You're talking to the #1 corporate conspiracy guy around, but I just don't buy it. PP isn't run like a regular corporation, and that level of psychopathy doesn't seem to apply to the kind of people that are willing to put up with constant harassment, just to run a social service.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 am

It's run exactly like a regular corporation.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

LMFAO

Holy shit you guys are funny
Really motherfucker? You gonna have the fucking nerve to laugh at people about sex ed? Cause contraception doesnt have any pitfalls does it? You should be the last person to talk. You are a posterboy for what a dirty dick dumbfuck looks like. You want to tell the story or shall I?
You're seriously proposing that liberals push for sex education, so that Planned Parenthood can profit from increased abortions.

You actually took the time to type that, and now you're pissed that I'm laughing about it? Eat a cock.

And what "story" do you think you're threatening me with? That my kids were a surprise?

News flash: most of the people you know were a 'surprise', and there's a very good chance that you were as well. I hope that your dad decided to man up and stick around for you.
No, you fucking liar. That is not the argument I am making. I am responding to brewsters assertion that because a bunch of high schoolers got an hour of class for one quarter called sex ed, or health that they don't have unwanted babies. For PP part in this, if you are going to PP for education you are already quite screwed. And its a false confidence you are working under, like you. You are an example of the false confidence, mister know it all thought one thing turns out the truth is quite another. Instead of being humbled by it, you laugh at others who point out that false confidence. You are wrong, about everything.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:06 pm

I didn't say I think it's a good idea. But the low-dose birth control pill, given to teens and young women, is a recipe for pregnancy. They have to take the pills at exactly the same time each day. But having the prescription makes them feel safe to have more sex, which drives up the risk of pregnancy.

If you are going to give young women a birth control pill, you have to make it a lot less risky than the lowest dose legally possible.
All endorsed by a Pharmacist.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Image

Your concession is noted.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 pm

clubgop wrote:

I can't even tell what you're blathering about, so I'll just smile and approve. Daddy issues, I assume.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I can't even tell what you're blathering about, so I'll just smile and approve. Daddy issues, I assume.
The stupid burns, doesn't it? Fight through the pain, of being wrong, again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:18 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

The stupid burns, doesn't it? Fight through the pain, of being wrong, again.
Whatever helps you sleep, big fella. Spike that chessboard, and bury the pain. You're so brave.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace