Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

clubgop

Re: Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:
Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill, no more and no less, created to help "exterminate the Negro population.”

Anyway, whatever you subsidize, you will certainly get more of.

<chews lemon peel>

Yup.

Also, they push "sex education" because they know it leads to more abortion.

LMFAO

Holy shit you guys are funny
Really motherfucker? You gonna have the fucking nerve to laugh at people about sex ed? Cause contraception doesnt have any pitfalls does it? You should be the last person to talk. You are a posterboy for what a dirty dick dumbfuck looks like. You want to tell the story or shall I?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 am

:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Yup.

Also, they push "sex education" because they know it leads to more abortion.

LMFAO

Really motherfucker? You gonna have the fucking nerve to laugh at people about sex ed? Cause contraception doesnt have any pitfalls does it? You should be the last person to talk. You are a posterboy for what a dirty dick dumbfuck looks like. You want to tell the story or shall I?
You're seriously proposing that liberals push for sex education, so that Planned Parenthood can profit from increased abortions.

You actually took the time to type that, and now you're pissed that I'm laughing about it? Eat a cock.

And what "story" do you think you're threatening me with? That my kids were a surprise?

News flash: most of the people you know were a 'surprise', and there's a very good chance that you were as well. I hope that your dad decided to man up and stick around for you.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

LMFAO

You're seriously proposing that liberals push for sex education, so that Planned Parenthood can profit from increased abortions.

You actually took the time to type that, and now you're pissed that I'm laughing about it? Eat a cock.

Planned Parenthood pushes for their form of sex education because they know it results in teen pregnancies and more abortion revenue. They also provide the lowest dose of birth control pill possible to increase the likelihood of pregnancy.

Everything they do -- everything -- is about increasing pregnancies so that they can make money off of abortion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Planned Parenthood pushes for their form of sex education because they know it results in teen pregnancies and more abortion revenue. They also provide the lowest dose of birth control pill possible to increase the likelihood of pregnancy.

Everything they do -- everything -- is about increasing pregnancies so that they can make money off of abortion.
...or it's just medically advisable to keep dosages to the minimum, for safety of the patient. There are many different pill formulas, and they have to be tailored to the woman in question.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

...or it's just medically advisable to keep dosages to the minimum, for safety of the patient. There are many different pill formulas, and they have to be tailored to the woman in question.

No. It's the lowest dose they can legally get away with.

If you don't want to make babies, then stay the hell away from Planned Parenthood.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am

It's also why PP opposes OTC birth control pills.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's also why PP opposes OTC birth control pills.
I dunno. There's a lot more to it than just "pill" vs "not pill". That's a hell of a lot of chemical and hormones going into a teenager.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I dunno. There's a lot more to it than just "pill" vs "not pill". That's a hell of a lot of chemical and hormones going into a teenager.
So . . . it's like soda, fast food, Chinese manufactured hair dyes, and vaping?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"