Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

DBTrek

Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Worth a watch.
She'd do well on these forums.

. . . but you can imagine what the whiners on FB are writing about her.
Talking about goring someone's sacred cow.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Re: Josephine applies logic to racial income inequality

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

BURN THIS RACIST ASS 7-11 TO THE GROUND

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:21 pm

There are LITERALLY reasons why native-African-Americans have bad metrics and they all begin with white oppression.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36 pm

The proper term is Indigenous Moorish Americans.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Well, the lady is taking a beating for suggesting that dropping out of school, broken homes, and criminal records have a lot more to do with the economic disparity than "oppression". She even asks why Nigerian migrants have a substantially higher economic success rate, if it's all about skin color. ZING! And in addition to having to deal with nitwits like ND and their race edgy-ism (ooh, I see a black person, time for a monkey meme cuz I'm so damn edgy!), people from all over the black community are hammering on her, SJW's are hammering on her, liberals are hammering on her . . . so she's obviously doing something right.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:Well, the lady is taking a beating for suggesting that dropping out of school, broken homes, and criminal records have a lot more to do with the economic disparity than "oppression". She even asks why Nigerian migrants have a substantially higher economic success rate, if it's all about skin color. ZING! And in addition to having to deal with nitwits like ND and their race edgy-ism (ooh, I see a black person, time for a monkey meme cuz I'm so damn edgy!), people from all over the black community are hammering on her, SJW's are hammering on her, liberals are hammering on her . . . so she's obviously doing something right.

One thing I will give to the BLM folks is that the broken homes, dysfunctional schools, and criminalization of black men in the cities seemed to have been a deliberate democrat policy to destroy their autonomy and keep them on a vote plantation.

I think there exists some validity to the idea that blacks are institutionally oppressed in America, but I also think the SJWs, and democrats in general, won't want to talk about the actual reasons for the oppression..

It's rather apparent that the democratic party is about to lose control of this particular demographic and blacks will turn on their democratic party oppressors at some point. I think the black nationalists are going to capture most of the hearts and minds of urban blacks, personally. They possess a coherent message of empowerment, based on a concrete sequence of steps towards some autonomy from the US. However impractical those steps may be, they at least are attempts to deliver a people out of democratic party bondage.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Damn. Josephine is fucking awesome! She's just like the kids my kids go to HS with. She didn't let anyone tell her she's a victim, she just goes out and kicks ass. My kids selective HS is something north of 90% nonwhite, and mostly immigrants or kids of immigrants. The Salutatorian of my son's class told how her Chinese immigrant parents worked themselves to exhaustion at menial jobs to be able to give her and her siblings a better life, and she would never dream of letting them down. That's the Great American Story.

Inner city culture is a plague of zero positive values. It idolizes criminals and instant gratification. I don't care how beaten down you are, that's no excuse for being your own worst enemy. The Chinese in America weren't treated any better than blacks, in some cases worse, but they just kept moving forward.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:Well, the lady is taking a beating for suggesting that dropping out of school, broken homes, and criminal records have a lot more to do with the economic disparity than "oppression". She even asks why Nigerian migrants have a substantially higher economic success rate, if it's all about skin color. ZING! And in addition to having to deal with nitwits like ND and their race edgy-ism (ooh, I see a black person, time for a monkey meme cuz I'm so damn edgy!), people from all over the black community are hammering on her, SJW's are hammering on her, liberals are hammering on her . . . so she's obviously doing something right.
She is 100% correct in her assessment that factors other than skin color play a more definitive role in a person's likelihood to succeed.

The problem she and anyone else debating the point will have is telling people they have to quit making excuses for single parent families and start providing a solution.

Way I see it is if you make life more difficult on single black parents, they will stop being as likely to continue to be one. In the process of trying to cull the epidemic many young people may suffer but is there another answer? Is giving more benefits to those who chose to be single parents a way to decrease the practice.

Of course, this does not take in to account the reparations owed.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Stop affirming and funding single mother households period. Whites are about two generations away from being like blacks are now because of it. Single mothers are one of the worst things to happen to our society. That's the cause of quite a lot of dysfunction, crime, drug abuse, and social decay. More than half of millinnieal households are single mothers and kids that have to be through taxation on healthy families and income stealing through child support and other rackets. Meanwhile a significantly higher percentage of kids growing up like that become criminals and drug addicts. Little girls growing up without fathers are far more likely to get pregnant as children themselves, perpetuating this cancer.

What you see in black communities now is the work of the Democratic party, and it's coming to your communities soon.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop affirming and funding single mother households period. Whites are about two generations away from being like blacks are now because of it. Single mothers are one of the worst things to happen to our society. That's the cause of quite a lot of dysfunction, crime, drug abuse, and social decay. More than half of millinnieal households are single mothers and kids that have to be through taxation on healthy families and income stealing through child support and other rackets. Meanwhile a significantly higher percentage of kids growing up like that become criminals and drug addicts. Little girls growing up without fathers are far more likely to get pregnant as children themselves, perpetuating this cancer.

What you see in black communities now is the work of the Democratic party, and it's coming to your communities soon.
Great, that means you support funding Planned Parenthood, and even doubling their budget, right? Because a small fraction of PP is about abortions, it's mostly about women's health, sex education and contraception. Kids who have access to contraception and know how and when to use it are MUCH less likely to get pregnant.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND