Europe, the not boring thread

StCapps

Re: Europe, the not boring thread

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:32 am
If Clubby doesn't win that's the fantasy gods being cruel. Dude has three of the top five QB's in the league in a two QB league, that shit is ridiculous. The fantasy gods are pretty cruel though, I bench Brees and Cook against the best defense against QB's and TE's heading into that week and it costs me a spot in the championship, for instance.
I didn’t even bother fielding 2 of my positions. It’s almost as if QBs don’t win football games..
Last I checked Clubby was 10-3, that's a lot of football games.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:
If Clubby doesn't win that's the fantasy gods being cruel. Dude has three of the top five QB's in the league in a two QB league, that shit is ridiculous. The fantasy gods are pretty cruel though, I bench Brees and Cook against the best defense against QB's and TE's heading into that week and it costs me a spot in the championship, for instance.
I didn’t even bother fielding 2 of my positions. It’s almost as if QBs don’t win football games..
He is being a special bitch. When he wins it is because he is a master of football. When he loses, he says fantasy isn't really football. All the flavors of bitch.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:29 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:11 pm
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

He is being a special bitch. When he wins it is because he is a master of football. When he loses, he says fantasy isn't really football. All the flavors of bitch.
Master of football said last year that Trubisky was better than Khalil Mack, some master of football he is. Trubisky is hot trash, easily one of the Bears biggest draft misses of all time.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:29 pm
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Master of football said last year that Trubisky was better than Khalil Mack, some master of football he is. Trubisky is hot trash, easily one of the Bears biggest draft misses of all time.
Wouldn't cancel him yet. He has had some horrible games but there has been flashes of competence. He is a starting QB in the NFL, who are the bears going to get to replace him.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:11 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Wouldn't cancel him yet. He has had some horrible games but there has been flashes of competence. He is a starting QB in the NFL, who are the bears going to get to replace him.
Cancel him, draft someone better, shouldn't be that hard. He's a bust and a half. If he wants to go start for some dumpster fire, let him, he's a borderline starter at best.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Cancel him, draft someone better, shouldn't be that hard. He's a bust and a half. If he wants to go start for some dumpster fire, let him, he's a borderline starter at best.
In this draft considering the draft class and where the bears are at in the order that QB isn't there. They have other needs that should be addressed.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:36 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm
clubgop wrote:

In this draft considering the draft class and where the bears are at in the order that QB isn't there. They have other needs that should be addressed.
Draft one in the latter rounds, don't gotta do it in the first. QB is one of their biggest needs, they need to address it at some point. Continuing to roll out Trubisky is one way to tank though I suppose. Doesn't matter how many other needs they address, the Bears are going nowhere with Trubisky as QB.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Welp, good game. Stayed close til the end.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:58 pm

StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:
He does have a point, and he played a good game. For example he has Jameis Winston at QB. Of all QBs, he's had the highest score these last two weeks. But of all of my QBs and his QBs in a real game you would not start Jameis Winston over Mahomes, or Jackson, or Prescott, or Watson. He also started Barkley the one week where the Giants line wasn't hot garbarge.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:01 pm

So isn't it weird how Boris is pushing this anti-BDS shit at the same time as the US? It's like the Anglo-Sphere moves in lockstep with whatever pleases their masters.