Europe, the not boring thread

Smitty-48

Re: Europe, the not boring thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:52 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:45 am
Meanwhile mom and dad are so busy earning that important important money they let their kids get fucked by the state so they can make more money. That's boomers and Xers. But that's what Xers were raised to believe what was important by boomers. They didn't realize money is a means to an end. You sacrifice effort for money so you can spend more time with your family. What do you have with a pile of money and a blue haired daughter or trans queer boy? You got nothing. You got less than nothing you were the fool.
I was lucky that way, my parents weren't into money, I mean, they were into having enough to live lower middle class lifestyle, but they were intellectuals, they spent money on books not cars.

I'm more of a money guy than they ever were, but that's more because I am anti-work and want to be autonomous from the state as much as possible.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 am

Well thanks to dysgenic welfare state now their are about a billion intellectuals. There is no middle class. This is a globalized economy. We export labor and import immigrants for cheap labor. The fuck you going to do being cerebral? Sure it was nice while it lasted but these parents pushed their kids into college and now we have a generation of useless cerebral barristas.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:33 am
Millennials are by far the worst generation we have ever seen. So far at least.
Yeah, they really are, I knew they would be bad, seeing them growing up in the bubble, but even I had no idea how fucking bad they would be, I knew they'd be spoiled rotten, I didn't think they'd be knee jerk totalitarians tho
Is it their latch key Gen-X parents who made them like that though?
I'm Gen X Latch Key, literally, divorced parents, my own set of keys to both apartments,

But the Millennials I saw growing up were my step brothers and their friends, in the 90's

I don't think of my stepmother as being the same generation as me, she was more of a Boomer.

My father spoiled them too tho, and he was older than a Boomer, he married a much younger second wife.

So it was more the zeitgeist, because my Da never spoiled me, he raised me much differently than my brothers.

Like I had free rein, but then fear set in, the fear of serial killers or something, so they started helicoptering.

It was more like fear being spread by the mass media and 24 hour news, which wasn't around when I was a boy.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:59 am

This world is incapable of producing another Michaelangelo or Davinci. If there ever was one he would be medicated into a stupor by busy body welfare leach childless teachers. This is the brave New world of "good food" and diversity. You think we will ever get off this rock? I know we won't.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:01 am

Yeah, it really is like Brave New World, and it really started with the mass media of the 1980's

The 1970's was laid back free rein, then in the 80's things started going 24 hour news spreading fear.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:02 am

Want to turn your artificially inseminated boy into a girl by chemically castrating him and turning his cock inside out? No problem.

Want to go to Mars? Ok let's see how many women and brown people we can pack into this project.

We are doomed

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:05 am

People do seem fucking crazy to me now. That's why I've become a recluse.

I lived through the transition, I remember the old world, and now this Brave New World seems absurdist, bizarro.

And the Millenials are fucking creepy, I want them gassed and put in the ovens.

The SJW shit is weird beyond anything I could have imagined, it is dystopic.

We thought the Hippies were weird, but they were harmless, these SJW are lunatics.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:56 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:02 am
Want to turn your artificially inseminated boy into a girl by chemically castrating him and turning his cock inside out? No problem.

Want to go to Mars? Ok let's see how many women and brown people we can pack into this project.

We are doomed
Plausible. This is the Information Age which Marshall McLuhan predicted to a tee.

He didn't say it was going to be a paradise, he did kind of elude that it could be a dystopia.

People are literally evolving in real time, and they're becoming both recklessly stupid and soft as warm baby shit.

Combine that with thermonuclear bombs, and I can see them blowing themselves up just by sheer incompetence.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:58 am

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:03 am

The upside of a thermonuclear war is that I would get to see these fuckwits get their comeuppance.

Again, I've lived a good life already, so no biggie for me, it's only for my wife that I would not welcome it.

I even have a nice spot where I could view the mushroom cloud over Toronto from the escarpment down the road.
Nec Aspera Terrent