Europe, the not boring thread

Smitty-48

Re: Europe, the not boring thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:08 am
But fuck it society amirite?
I feel bad for ya, bruv.

Though I can't say I ever had a girlfriend do me wrong.

I was a serial monogamist, pretty much went from one girlfriend to another since high school

They were all good girls, none of them did me wrong, it was always me who blew it up, not them.

Not that I was going out of my way to be an asshole, just wasn't true love, so I broke it off.

Maybe it's generational, Gen X girls were better, I don't know, I don't like Millennials, so could be.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:33 am

Millennials are by far the worst generation we have ever seen. So far at least.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:33 am
Yeah, they really are, I knew they would be bad, seeing them growing up in the bubble, but even I had no idea how fucking bad they would be, I knew they'd be spoiled rotten, I didn't think they'd be knee jerk totalitarians tho
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:37 am

Yeah but this is the same shit. Anti sjw and sjw are two sides of the same coin. "Oh idc you want to eat shit but don't push it on me!" Both liberals. This society is too far gone.

It's like voting for Trump to export aids to African countries while you complain about kids twerking and turning their genitals inside out while the state forces you to accept both. FOX News is owned by Disney.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:38 am

Yeah, it's really the fault of left wing academia, the Millennials didn't go completely fucking absurd until they started reaching college.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:41 am

That's where I think the welfare society critics are right.

Imagine if I came up to you and told you I would take your money and turn your kids against you. You would kick my ass to Sunday.

But that's what teachers do. Then they cry about how shitty they are at their job and get more money. It's unreal

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:43 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:41 am
That's where I think the welfare society critics are right.

Imagine if I came up to you and told you I would take your money and turn your kids against you. You would kick my ass to Sunday.

But that's what teachers do. Then they cry about how shitty they are at their job and get more money. It's unreal
I remember back in the 70's when academia started creating this monster, my mother was one of the creators of it, although she was just a naive kid back then, I mean, not a kid, but now that I'm old, thirty seems like a kid.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:45 am

Meanwhile mom and dad are so busy earning that important important money they let their kids get fucked by the state so they can make more money. That's boomers and Xers. But that's what Xers were raised to believe what was important by boomers. They didn't realize money is a means to an end. You sacrifice effort for money so you can spend more time with your family. What do you have with a pile of money and a blue haired daughter or trans queer boy? You got nothing. You got less than nothing you were the fool.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:48 am

But really I'm tired of hearing these meme generation terms. Some faggot tried to tell me Xennial was a thing and I called him a nigger. Special snow flakes all.
I'm a faggot but I'm also a conservative

I'm a furry but I'm also a Nazi
It's like a snowball effect

This society is sick. What can you do? Human beings are flawed. Their is no Marxist revisionist history of oppressor oppressed class where an end to history can be met in Utopia. It's all bullshit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:33 am
Yeah, they really are, I knew they would be bad, seeing them growing up in the bubble, but even I had no idea how fucking bad they would be, I knew they'd be spoiled rotten, I didn't think they'd be knee jerk totalitarians tho
Is it their latch key Gen-X parents who made them like that though? When I see the parenting of my buddies and compare it to my parents it's no wonder the kids are like they are. My folks gave unconditional love but if I did wrong there were consequences. My mum would whack me with a wooden spoon and Dad was fond of the slap to the leg. They knew they were parents first and friends second. It seems like that was turned around by our generation who wanted to be friends with their children and had a never-ending list of excuses for their bad behavior.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.