Europe, the not boring thread

Hastur

Re: Europe, the not boring thread

Post by Hastur » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:05 am

Today I learned that in Germany the 30 biggest listed companies that together employ 3,5 million people and have a yearly turnover of over €1.100 billions have found employment for a total of 54 refugees from the 2015 crisis.

The German migration authority BAMF lists that less than one in five have a college education, 20% went to high school and 22 % finished elementary school. 38% are practically illiterate in their native language.

The situation is the same in Sweden.

This is going to be expensive in more ways than one.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:10 am

54 new doctors in as many years is nothing to shake a stick at. Have you tried integrating them further?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:05 am
Today I learned that in Germany the 30 biggest listed companies that together employ 3,5 million people and have a yearly turnover of over €1.100 billions have found employment for a total of 54 refugees from the 2015 crisis.

The German migration authority BAMF lists that less than one in five have a college education, 20% went to high school and 22 % finished elementary school. 38% are practically illiterate in their native language.

The situation is the same in Sweden.

This is going to be expensive in more ways than one.
But think of the diversity they're bringing, and all those lovely new foods you can experience now. So what if they triple the spending on healthcare and social services that your increasing taxes pay for, it's the "right" thing to do!! Expecting them to actually contribute?!? That's just *racist* you bigot! :roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:29 pm

So vibrant. England needs millions more jihadis.
A 20-strong gang set upon four tree surgeons in Rochdale, England, calling them “white bastards” and cutting off a teenage worker’s hand with an axe.

27-year-old Habibur Rahman, of Milnrow Road, Rochdale, gathered the mob after the workers had stopped him from abusing an elderly woman, the Manchester Evening News reports.

Rahman, incensed that he had been “disrespected” on his “territory”, tracked the four workers to the property they were working on in the rape gang blighted city, blocking them in by parking his car across the driveway while the mob approached armed with weapons including a claw hammer, knives, machetes, a knuckle-duster — and the fateful axe.

“I am not going to let them leave,” Rahman said from his car, abusing the workers as “white bastards” who were in his “country”, the court heard.

“They’re going to get what they deserve. They’re going to get stabbed.”
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/1 ... s-arm-axe/

You faggots don't even control your own territory any longer.

You realize you are in a race war now, right? Right?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Meanwhile, Americans mow down and kill teenage bikers at will and your government refuses to do anything about it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Americans mow down and kill teenage bikers
We're doing Road Warrior and nobody told me? Sweet

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:46 pm
Americans mow down and kill teenage bikers
We're doing Road Warrior and nobody told me? Sweet
Not recommended for those without diplomatic immunity. The maximum penalty for death by dangerous driving is 14 years.
Even then, you may have to avoid leaving the US for the rest of your life or at least avoid countries that have extradition treaties with the UK.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:43 pm
Meanwhile, Americans mow down and kill teenage bikers at will and your government refuses to do anything about it.
Remind me to give a shit when your government extradites Prince Andrew to face charges of statutory rape.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Remind me to give a shit when your government extradites Prince Andrew to face charges of statutory rape.
I hope they do. First off though your government has to request his extradition which so far it hasn't unlike the spy's wife whose extradition has been requested by Boris.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:17 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
I hope they do. First off though your government has to request his extradition which so far it hasn't unlike the spy's wife whose extradition has been requested by Boris.

Look man, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'd pack that bitch on a C-130 and fly her straight back to England with a bag on her head.